Secret Acoustic Show in London?

the venue might be saying it's cancelled to keep the great unwashed away, as it'll be an industry only event, unless you have an "in" or you're a hot chick

Fuck it, I'll head along. It's only roun the corner from me. :)

i spoke to jarmo and he said that it aint happening but maybe he's just saying that. On fbook his status just said he was in camden, could mean anything...im gonna head up. what time people going

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be nothing, but I went on their site and checked "Listings"

Listings

Date Time Artists Price Tickets

Sat 16 Oct 19:30 Private Function

Ya never know. Could be "cancelled" today and moved to tomorrow?

just checked htgth and jarmo has said theyre traveling up to birmingham tomorrow...i dont know wether to drive up to camden or not, it would take about an hour..not too far

Apparently there is no equipment there and it's unlikely axl wouls sing 3 days in a row…I'm not trying to dissuade you, I actually think the plan WAS to play there, but axls throat is sore. Maybe tomorrow night ? Secret show in Birmingham is more likely

That would mean 3 days in a row as well!

Okay. I don't know if I should go to Camden or not. What do you think? Anyone else going? If so, I better hurry up. Maybe I should just go, I'd never forgive myself if they play and I didn't play. Need a drink anyway.. Could take one there as any other place.

Guessing this never went ahead right?

P.s. Why did I see neither you Sam or you Carson at the gig/!

I spoke to leigh rok at the beginning (I have no idea how people recognize me from about 2/3 years ago but fair enough..) he said you were gonna be there and leddy too. To be honest, I can barely remember what anyone from here looks like. Still great nonetheless.

If (and I really hope so) we should have a mygnr meet upthe next time GNR hit London. Meet at a certain place before the opening band so we can all enjoy the gig together. I've also decided I'm gonna put a good 100-150 towards getting all my friends to come because I know they're opposed to paying 50 quid for a gig but it'll be well worth it to see Guns with all my friends :D

Edited by Guest