I don't think when you hit the view new comment link it should show

SunnyDRE

perhaps but if you leave a member a message on the profile it is available for everyone to see anyway. Just sayin' . If it is too personal its best left for pm. Just my thoughts. There are way to many ways to see profiles and what people type to be considered private.

Love you sunny :wub:

perhaps but if you leave a member a message on the profile it is available for everyone to see anyway. Just sayin' . If it is too personal its best left for pm. Just my thoughts. There are way to many ways to see profiles and what people type to be considered private.

I agree that it is already public, but I don't think it should be advertised... ya know.

I agree that it is already public, but I don't think it should be advertised... ya know.

ok thanks for input I will let the big people know. Btw I do get what ya mean.

Maybe a stupid question, but which button are you talking about man?

View new content + member's tab.

OK.

Yeah, I get where you're coming from - but it does illustrate to people that comments left on people's profiles are a public thing for people to view within the community. If you want something to be private, it should be sent in a PM.

Eric's decision at the end of the day - he reads this section every day, so I'm sure he'll check it.

• 3 weeks later...