A Kind of Magic

Guest Edward Rose

People, here is the deal:

Current/any GnR after 1993 (you know what I'm talking about) is fine. At least it's Axl out there making music & singing live, no matter what carnation of "GnR" it is. But honestly, all original VS current GnR arguments aside, if anyone had the chance to choose a single show to attend, you'd be fricking crazy to not pick the Ritz over the OP's video. Say what you want, love whatever carnation he has, but seriously. Look at how raw and unrehearsed and genuine it was vs how it is. The Ritz era my friends is magic. Peace out.

Current/any GnR after 1993 (you know what I'm talking about) is fine. At least it's Axl out there making music & singing live, no matter what carnation of "GnR" it is. But honestly, all original VS current GnR arguments aside, if anyone had the chance to choose a single show to attend, you'd be fricking crazy to not pick the Ritz over the OP's video. Say what you want, love whatever carnation he has, but seriously. Look at how raw and unrehearsed and genuine it was vs how it is. The Ritz era my friends is magic. Peace out.

you wanna play that game? cool bro

Id rather take HOB 01/01/01 over the ritz/any gnr show any day of the fucking week.

Axls 'comeback', new band , each member got something to prove. The atmosphere in that venue must of been fucking EL EC TRIC

you wanna play that game? cool bro

Id rather take HOB 01/01/01 over the ritz/any gnr show any day of the fucking week.

Axls 'comeback', new band , each member got something to prove. The atmosphere in that venue must of been fucking EL EC TRIC

Axl's comeback must be this:

06.22.00 - Cat Club, West Hollywood, CA

set: Wild Horses, Dead Flowers

notes: Axl finally graces a public stage with his presence for the first time in over 6 years!! He sings these classic Rolling Stones' tunes with former GN'R employee Gilby Clarke at his show.