Food

kevin

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My latest smoothie (throw all of this in the blender). Use only organic products if possible.

2 dl of milk with added vitamin D

6 dl of natural flavor yoghurt

1 dl of müsli

1 banana

3 kiwis (without skin of course)

half lemon

half avocado

Blend.

Drink.

There's your natural energy drink :xmasssanta:

You could add strawberries and blueberries too in a different mix, but I thought those were enough for one smoothie...

Might try that. I've never been able to make a good smoothie, so I usually just do 1 banana with 1 cup of milk, which tastes pretty good to me. Might have to get more creative. I never would have thought about using muesli or avocado. :o

Guest Len B'stard

You lot are fuckin scary. I mean honestly, quiches and lasagnes and all that, pfft!

Caprese+Salad+1+500.jpg

And what the fuck is that, thats a meal is it, someone somewhere eats that?!?! :lol: Look at it!! Fuck me, you'd starve to death on that! It looks like a slice of boiled egg on a slice of tomato! "Avacado" are you fucking kidding me, avacado?!?! I don't even know what a fucking avacado looks like! :lol: No wonder spousal abuse is on the rise, what blokes gonna put up with that on their plate after a hard days graft?

Avacados :rofl-lol: Just fuck off down the takeaway! Seriously, i wanna take a fuckin poll here, you'd be alright with that, thats acceptable, thats like, a dinner? Shit, what the fuck even is it, there's fuckin leaves on it! Fuckin' hippies...thats frightening that is...proper people eat that, really?!?! There's fuckin leeches on that plate!

Edited by sugaraylen

You lot are fuckin scary. I mean honestly, quiches and lasagnes and all that, pfft!

Caprese+Salad+1+500.jpg

And what the fuck is that, thats a meal is it, someone somewhere eats that?!?! :lol: Look at it!! Fuck me, you'd starve to death on that! It looks like a slice of boiled egg on a slice of tomato! "Avacado" are you fucking kidding me, avacado?!?! I don't even know what a fucking avacado looks like! :lol: No wonder spousal abuse is on the rise, what blokes gonna put up with that on their plate after a hard days graft?

Avacados :rofl-lol: Just fuck off down the takeaway! Seriously, i wanna take a fuckin poll here, you'd be alright with that, thats acceptable, thats like, a dinner? Shit, what the fuck even is it, there's fuckin leaves on it! Fuckin' hippies...thats frightening that is...proper people eat that, really?!?! There's fuckin leeches on that plate!

Nothing green should ever enter your mouth! That's what my ex always told me until I went to the clinic!

Nothing green should ever enter your mouth! That's what my ex always told me until I went to the clinic!

Holy fuck, that is just awful

Caprese+Salad+1+500.jpg

Dude, it's mozzarella :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Caprese+Salad+1+500.jpg

And what the fuck is that, thats a meal is it, someone somewhere eats that?!?! Look at it!! Fuck me, you'd starve to death on that! It looks like a slice of boiled egg on a slice of tomato! "Avacado" are you fucking kidding me, avacado?!?! I don't even know what a fucking avacado looks like! No wonder spousal abuse is on the rise, what blokes gonna put up with that on their plate after a hard days graft?

Avacados Just fuck off down the takeaway! Seriously, i wanna take a fuckin poll here, you'd be alright with that, thats acceptable, thats like, a dinner? Shit, what the fuck even is it, there's fuckin leaves on it! Fuckin' hippies...thats frightening that is...proper people eat that, really?!?! There's fuckin leeches on that plate!

Dude, it's mozzarella

Looks fuckin mingin' whatever it is!

Caprese+Salad+1+500.jpg

And what the fuck is that, thats a meal is it, someone somewhere eats that?!?! Look at it!! Fuck me, you'd starve to death on that! It looks like a slice of boiled egg on a slice of tomato! "Avacado" are you fucking kidding me, avacado?!?! I don't even know what a fucking avacado looks like! No wonder spousal abuse is on the rise, what blokes gonna put up with that on their plate after a hard days graft?

Avacados Just fuck off down the takeaway! Seriously, i wanna take a fuckin poll here, you'd be alright with that, thats acceptable, thats like, a dinner? Shit, what the fuck even is it, there's fuckin leaves on it! Fuckin' hippies...thats frightening that is...proper people eat that, really?!?! There's fuckin leeches on that plate!

Dude, it's mozzarella

LOL, are you for real?

I really like a piece of good meat as well as any man, but people starting to hoot their disgust whenever they see a piece of salad or cheese because they think it's cool or something are just retarded.

Why don't you just stick to KFC and McDonalds then and leave proper food to proper people.

Edited by st0n3r

Guest Len B'stard

Caprese+Salad+1+500.jpg

Dude, it's mozzarella

LOL, are you for real? That's the most retarded thing I read in this topic so far. Why don't you just stick to KFC and McDonalds then and leave proper food to proper people.

Proper food?!?!?! thats proper food is it, a bit of mozzarella and a fucking sliced tomato with two leeches next to it? Fuck off you cunt :lol: Honestly, fuckin proper people, thats proper, is it? Thats proper food? No no no son, you're getting the wrong end of the stick. That ain't proper food, don't come that with me, thats proper food is it, no it ain't, its fuckin superior tarty upper middle class cunts food. Proper people, i suppose all the people that go to McDonalds and KFC, you're above them yeah, cuz you eat a slice of tomato with some cheese on it? Proper food, take that around the fuckin world with a bit of chicken and see which one the majority of people go for. Honestly, what a stuck up bastard, proper food, people that do proper work for a living don't eat fuckin shit like that.

Oh sorry, they're probably not proper people are they, the old working class, i suppose all the proper people are all the poncey little cunts with four forks with a different number of prongs on each, dabbing the side of their mouths with a hanky :rolleyes:

Honestly, what a wanker, what a wanker..all you proper men and your proper tomato slices, fuckin crack me up :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Caprese+Salad+1+500.jpg

Dude, it's mozzarella

LOL, are you for real? That's the most retarded thing I read in this topic so far. Why don't you just stick to KFC and McDonalds then and leave proper food to proper people.

Proper food?!?!?! thats proper food is it, a bit of mozzarella and a fucking sliced tomato with two leeches next to it? Fuck off you cunt :lol: Honestly, fuckin proper people, thats proper, is it? Thats proper food? No no no son, you're getting the wrong end of the stick. That ain't proper food, don't come that with me, thats proper food is it, no it ain't, its fuckin superior tarty upper middle class cunts food. Proper people, i suppose all the people that go to McDonalds and KFC, you're above them yeah, cuz you eat a slice of tomato with some cheese on it? Proper food, take that around the fuckin world with a bit of chicken and see which one the majority of people go for. Honestly, what a stuck up bastard, proper food, people that do proper work for a living don't eat fuckin shit like that.

Oh sorry, they're probably not proper people are they, the old working class, i suppose all the proper people are all the poncey little cunts with four forks with a different number of prongs on each, dabbing the side of their mouths with a hanky :rolleyes:

Honestly, what a wanker, what a wanker..all you proper men and your proper tomato slices, fuckin crack me up :lol:

No, what is retarded is you mouthing of against a very simple and tasty dish because... Why exactly? If you actually believe that tomato with mozarella is 'upper middle class', you are even worse of then I thought. It has nothing to do with 'working class' or 'upper middle class' or whatever. It's all about taste. And people like you raging about a piece of mozarella have none, of that I am sure.

Guest Len B'stard

Caprese+Salad+1+500.jpg

Dude, it's mozzarella

No, what is retarded is you mouthing of against a very simple and tasty dish because... Why exactly? If you actually believe that tomato with mozarella is 'upper middle class', you are even worse of then I thought. It has nothing to do with 'working class' or 'upper middle class' or whatever. It's all about taste. And people like you raging about a piece of mozarella have none, of that I am sure.

I was mouthing off about it cuz it looked funny and ridiculous, i didn't mention class til you started going off about "proper people". Explain, what exactly did you mean by proper people then if it weren't related to class or social standing, especially since you went on to say that i should stick to KFC and McDonalds and leave that shit to proper people, KFC and McDonalds being pretty cheap and cheerful working class type food. So tell me, what did you mean?

Caprese+Salad+1+500.jpg

Dude, it's mozzarella

I was mouthing off about it cuz it looked funny and ridiculous, i didn't mention class til you started going off about "proper people". Explain, what exactly did you mean by proper people then if it weren't related to class or social standing, especially since you went on to say that i should stick to KFC and McDonalds and leave that shit to proper people, KFC and McDonalds being pretty cheap and cheerful working class type food. So tell me, what did you mean?

Because people who immediately start saying some dish is ridiculous because they don't know it or because it has salad in it and they think it's 'cool' to be against salad usually have no taste in food whatsoever. Proper people = people who have a varied taste in food who are not afraid to try something new. BTW, over here, a meal at McDonalds is just as expensive or even more as some mozarella-tomato. I'm not saying McDonalds is food for the working class, I'm saying it's food for those who don't know or don't want to know good food. So if you freak out so much over a piece of mozarella, then you should just stick to that.

Btw, the 'leaves' on the mozarella are basil. It's a very good spice, you should try it once time.

Edited by st0n3r

Guest Len B'stard

Caprese+Salad+1+500.jpg

Dude, it's mozzarella

Because people who immediately start saying some dish is ridiculous because they don't know it or because it has salad in it and they think it's 'cool' to be against salad usually have no taste in food whatsoever. Proper people = people who have a varied taste in food who are not afraid to try something new. BTW, over here, a meal at McDonalds is just as expensive or even more as some mozarella-tomato.

I just said it looked ridiculous, that it was funny to me, is that really that bad, is that that out of order? Am i not allowed to do that, no? Right, so the benchmark of who you are as a person is directly linked somehow to the type of food you eat? See what i mean, you're making no sense now. A varied taste in food makes you more of a person than you would be otherwise, well thats a new one on me, i must say. I think you know EXACTLY what you meant by proper people and it weren't that. If you're gonna invent an excuse to backpedal with, make the fucker make sense first, yeah?

Caprese+Salad+1+500.jpg

Dude, it's mozzarella

Because people who immediately start saying some dish is ridiculous because they don't know it or because it has salad in it and they think it's 'cool' to be against salad usually have no taste in food whatsoever. Proper people = people who have a varied taste in food who are not afraid to try something new. BTW, over here, a meal at McDonalds is just as expensive or even more as some mozarella-tomato.

I just said it looked ridiculous, that it was funny to me, is that really that bad, is that that out of order? Am i not allowed to do that, no? Right, so the benchmark of who you are as a person is directly linked somehow to the type of food you eat? See what i mean, you're making no sense now. A varied taste in food makes you more of a person than you would be otherwise, well thats a new one on me, i must say. I think you know EXACTLY what you meant by proper people and it weren't that. If you're gonna invent an excuse to backpedal with, make the fucker make sense first, yeah?

:rofl-lol:

Yeah, ok. I'm some Upper-class twat who looks down on you because you don't like mozzarella. But really, it's a free world, so why don't you 'fuck the system' and keep on shouting your disgust against every dish with a hint of green in it. That's some real 'working class rebel' attitude you've got there. :rolleyes:

And yeah, I have to admit, nothing annoys me more than going to a restaurant with somebody who then turns out not to like anything or isn't willing to try anything new on the menu. It really annoys me.

Edited by st0n3r

Guest Len B'stard
Sorry Sug but that's funny right there

Cunts :lol: Did i tell you i wrote em a letter, trying to plea for clemency? I got a reply saying it had been forwarded to a "legal adviser".

Yeah, ok. I'm some Upper-class twat who looks down on you because you don't like mozzarella. But really, it's a free world, so why don't you 'fuck the system' and keep on shouting your disgust against every dish with a hint of green in it. That's some real 'working class rebel' attitude you've got there.

OK, i have an expressive manner of talking/typing but just as a hint, excessive use of the word fuck doesn't necessarily denote some kind of great passion, Jesus i was just making a comment about a fuckin bit of food and your response to that was to call me a retard and tell me that i'm not a "proper person". If anything i was having a bit of a laugh, i'm sorry if that bothers the sphincter police but, hmmmm, how can i put this? i don't give a fuck. thank you for your time :)

It's even worse than I though, truly one hell of a chemical bomb.

Stay away from that shit...

I think thats a load of bullshit too, the whole anti-Mcdonalds brigade. Look, if you don't get any exercise, you're gonna turn into a fat cunt. Sorry but thats a fact. You can happily eat mcdonalds and as long as you're getting your exercise, you'll be fine. The problem arises when you think eating 5 big macs and sitting at a comp playing videogames is a lifestyle conducive to being healthy, well it fuckin ain't. But thats with anything, anything you do excessively is gonna fuck you up. As long as you eat human being sized portions and get a bit of exercise Mcdonalds ain't gonna fuckin kill ya.

What DO you like sugaraylen? C'mon, your a curry muncher, surely you can recommend something good. mmmm...curry.

What, foodwise? Pretty much anything actually, i'm not very particular. And i'll be first in line usually to try new shit, i'm just not exposed to it very often i guess but when i am i do try it. Not a big fan of tomatos to be honest. Hmmm, what do i like foodwise, i dunno, see i work in the middle of town and i don't really eat but once a day so yes, shamefully enough when i do have something to eat i have a choice between:

1 - The fish n chip shop down the bottom of the road

2 - the chicken place across the street

3 - the Iranian restaurant across the road who sell like...i dunno what you fuckin call em but they're like...i dunno, kebabs but not really kebabs, yeah i suppose kebabs

4 - the indian take away down the road

So one of them, so it's either a large cod n chips, 2 piece chicken and chips, a kebab, or the indian place do like, grilled chicken and that? Or a burger and chips. Or a sandwich or something across the road.

So on the face of it, pretty unhealthy but y'know what? I ain't fat, i ain't unfit and i ain't dying of no fuckin heart condition. In fact im skinny. Now i'm sure to snotty herberts like Stoner that makes me a lesser human being than them but fortunately for me, i don't judge a persons character based on his diet.

But i'll try different stuffs, why ever not, in fact i'm usually first in line for some shit like that where most people ain't. I just...that really winds me up, that "proper people" bollocks, this fucking post-Jamie Oliver/Gordon Ramsey fucking culinary fuckin Nazi crap, i think its a load of shit. All these people that, for the price of a telly and a tv lisence sit around developing a sense of superiority about them cuz they reckon they're eating fucking toffs food. It's got nothing to do with a persons class and everything to do with fucking reality. You ain't Little Lord Fauntleroy, you ain't fuckin some peer of the realm, i think a lot of people don't do it cuz they like it, they do it cuz they either reckon it's the thing to do or that it makes them so fuckin special that they live off fuckin grass and home exercise dvds whilst tweeting from their blueberry or duberry or whatever the fuck they're called.

And these fucking "restaurants" and all these fuckin rules that come with em, gotta do this, gotta do that, gotta talk quietly, gotta call the waiter like this, gotta sip like this, gotta eat slowly, fuck offfffff. i don't understand how people can do that, i don't understand why you need to like...be so uptight just over a bite to eat. Lifes so fuckin simple, i don't see why people want to complicate it over the most trivial things. Call me not a "proper person" but i'd rather go down the cafe where you can have a plate of egg and chips and a cup of tea and actually like...y'know, relax, talk with your mates, sit how you want, talk how you want, where people are open and friendly and say what they mean, not a bunch of snotty old cunts tarted up to the 9's with their pursed lips and fake smiles and little bits of cheese on a slice of tomato, holding a fork and knife with their thumbs and forefingers, fuck that shit..

But piss-taking aside, i just don't see how people can be like...comfortable like that. This ain't some working class hero crusade, it's just...to me, thats the standard, down most high streets in England you find Kebab Houses and Burger places and chippies, thats the standard, thats what people eat. I mean obviously it ain't ALL people eat, i just mean it accounts for a fair portion. Now for someone to tell me that "proper people" don't eat that food, to me, thats a fuckin insult. I ain't a proper person, all them people walking up and down the high street going in and out of takeaways, most of the population of this fuckin country ain't "proper people".

What i wanna know is, who are these proper people?!?!

Edited by sugaraylen

• 1 year later...

So I was searching for some topic on the forum and I somehow ended up in here. What a bitchfight I had with Sugar over a piece of cheese. Jesus. :rofl-lol:

But all in all, this was a fun topic with recipes and food from different parts of the world and so. I wouldn't mind if it were contiunued.

Edited by st0n3r