Think About You

Rhino

"This song was part of Hollywood Rose's set-list. It was played heavily during Guns N' Roses' first years (1985 and 1986) but only played twice in 1987 and not played in 1988 to 1993. It again found its way to the set-lists in 2001 and 2006, but has not been played in 2007, 2009 and 2010. The last time it was played was at the Gibson Amphitheatre, USA, on December 20, 2006. It is the 28th most played song and has been played at least 77 times (as of September 2010)."

Source: Appetite for Discussion's Song Database

Edited by SoulMonster

Worst song on Appetite.

Kidding me? Anything Goes is literally the only song on Appetite that stops me from listening straight through it.

That and You're Crazy.

Great one two punch of mediocre songs on an otherwise perfect album. Actually, I dont really care for OTGM either.

I saw GNR play it in LA in 2006 w/ Izzy. It was fucking great to hear them both on that classic song. I always thought it was kind of weird when they played it with Buckethead and stuff, (even though I love Buckethead) because to me it is very reminiscent of the old band. I also think it is a great song, and is one of the most underrated songs on AFD.

Worst song on Appetite.

Kidding me? Anything Goes is literally the only song on Appetite that stops me from listening straight through it.

That and You're Crazy.

Great one two punch of mediocre songs on an otherwise perfect album. Actually, I dont really care for OTGM either.

Agree 100%, on all 3 of those songs. I'm pleased none of them are currently getting played live.

Think about you is a classic though.