Who has met Axl recently?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I was just wondering which lucky fans on here have met Axl recently on this tour (or ever!).

Anything I have heard from you guys has been very positive which is cool because Axl always had that 'mean celebritiy' tag.

I see alot of you guys got your photo with him so share your stories and pictures!

Yeah, I was walking down the sidewalk in Paris and this red headed guy just ahead of me stopped and turned suddenly.

He kind of tipped his head and looked at me for a long pause. Then walked up, grabbed my ass and tipped me back and...

then I woke up

damn.

One of my buddies claims his sisters friend met him the morning after their Winnipeg show this past January in a local restaurant eating breakfast.. Says Axl Rose gave her access to his "secret personal facebook" page and an autograph. Even if this kid wasn't known as a notorious liar between me and a bunch of friends I still wouldn't believe him.

I don't think you would really call this meet him but anyways....

This was way back like late 87 when they opened or Alice Cooper me my girfriend at the time (which is my wife now) and a friend of hers where at the very edge of the stage during the Alice Cooper set and Axl and Izzy walk out about 5 feet from us and I got both there autographs (whish I knew what happened to them :anger: ). My wife got my attention, she wasn't much of a GNR fan at the time and they asked me how I enjoyed the show got there autographes and thats about it.

But to top it off when they came out they came straight over to my wife and her friend and tried to strike a conversion with them that is when my wife got my attention because she was freaked out by them. I must say they looked like they had been dragged in out of the back alley. I didn't know they where basiclly hitting on my girl until after the show. :devil: Not that it pissed me off just I bet they where a little imtimidated by a 6'7" 275lb guy that turned around when my wife got my attention :D .

'

'

Edited by bigcountry

This was way back like late 87 when they opened or Alice Cooper me my girfriend at the time (which is my wife now) and a friend of hers where at the very edge of the stage during the Alice Cooper set and Axl and Izzy walk out about 5 feet from us and I got both there autographs (whish I knew what happened to them :anger: ). My wife got my attention, she wasn't much of a GNR fan at the time and they asked me how I enjoyed the show got there autographes and thats about it.

But to top it off when they came out they came straight over to my wife and her friend and tried to strike a conversion with them that is when my wife got my attention because she was freaked out by them. I must say they looked like they had been dragged in out of the back alley. I didn't know they where basiclly hitting on my girl until after the show. :devil: Not that it pissed me off just I bet they where a little imtimidated by a 6'7" 275lb guy that turned around when my wife got my attention :D .

'

'

Have you gone through your boxes of posters, albums, etc from back in the day?

'

'

So basically your wife got chatted up by Axl? Thats really cool :lol:

Getting prepared are we? :rofl-lol:

SHHH!

I am pretty sure that they where lost in a house fire that happened a few years after that. Where I had all my concert stuff that a got over the years was in the house but that part of the house was not damaged by fire but by water. So i just kind of figure that is when the autographs got lost but who knows. I wish I still had all of that stuff kind of neat to look at the ticket subs my wife has from back then and see not one ticket was more that $20!!! And only one of them was $20 was when we seen GNR in1992 at Memphis TN.

On side note about the 87 show the bill was suppost to Alice Cooper Ted Nuggent and Faster Pussycat and Faster Pussycat was the only band my wife cared about seeing. Then Ted and Faster Pussycat dropped out of tour and GNR took there place.I was gong to just see Alice but i got GNR and wasn't even expecting it until about 2 weeks before the show and I was pumped!!!! But the wife was bumbed :violin: . The show almost got cancelled because of all the refunds they had to give when the other bands dropped out. There where only like 1,700 people in an 7-8,000 seat arena!!

Edited by bigcountry

'

'

I bet she sits at home now crying about it with a bottle of scotch in her hand. The sunday roast she had laid out for her and her husband ignored because he wanted to spend his life on an internet forum. An internet forum dedicated to the band and the man that she could have been with.

'

'

I bet she sits at home now crying about it with a bottle of scotch in her hand. The sunday roast she had laid out for her and her husband ignored because he wanted to spend his life on an internet forum. An internet forum dedicated to the band and the man that she could have been with.

:thumbsup: although having said that, Axl would have moved on about 10 times since then Edited by yes i love you

Next time someone talks to him could you ask him how long does he want to milk appetite for.

Don't be an ass. New Guns setlist consists of about 7 Chinese Democracy songs, sometimes even more. That's about half an album.

Many fans want to hear the Appetite material being performed live by this band. What's the harm?

Next time someone talks to him could you ask him how long does he want to milk appetite for.

Don't be an ass. New Guns setlist consists of about 7 Chinese Democracy songs, sometimes even more. That's about half an album.

Many fans want to hear the Appetite material being performed live by this band. What's the harm?

Your right, i was being a ass. I just want more material from these guys. No harm in the appetite suff being played live that stuff gets the crowds pumped up and singing along.

'

'"turn around bitch I got a use for you"

Your my rubbermaid baby and you can have it all...

wake up honey put on your clothes and take your credit card to the liquer store

:thumbsup: although having said that, Axl would have moved on about 10 times since then

Many fans want to hear the Appetite material being performed live by this band.

Many fans have to settle for hearing Appetite material being covered live by this band. The majority wouldn't prefer it to be this way.

Those fans had a lot of time to get used to the fact that Slash,Duff,Izzy and Steven are no longer in the band.