Spain, Madrid, 9 October

yokmismo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard of a Axl-fan who goes to a Slash/Duff's Loaded concert , wearing Axl T-shirt, screaming sth pro Axl, and booing Slash/ Duff ???

Slash and Duff's projects aren't called GNR. Why would somebody pay money to go see something not called GNR just so they can yell pro Axl shit and boo the guys whose names or band is on the ticket they bought?

Edited by ITW 2012

Has anyone heard of a Axl-fan who goes to a Slash/Duff's Loaded concert , wearing Axl T-shirt, screaming sth pro Axl, and booing Slash/ Duff ???

Slash and Duff's projects aren't called GNR. Why would somebody pay money to go see something not called GNR just so they can yell pro Axl shit and boo the guys whose names or band is on the ticket they bought?

Either way is just as pointless. Axl hates Slash and Del is a close friend so it's no that surprising. Do we got any good updates from this show or what?

from Del James' facebook

65886_453467816906_694316906_5335314_2613644_n.jpg

That sign is ridiculous. I'm a little surprised Del would purposely court controversy like this.

I agree that GNR management celebrating that sign is in poor taste

Dj who? :lol:

Funny how Axl keeps surrounding himself with his bitches like del and jarmo and other faggs. This tells a lot about who Axl is. I don't see Slash travelling around with anyone else than his band mates, wifes and kids. Axl prefers to keep these fags around him for really no reason :unsure:

It's the general question why would someone pay money to go see some band they don't like. If someone doesn't like the thing that GNR still exist, why would they go to see them in concert?

Is that kind of situation possible among fans of other bands?

Deep Purple: anyone going to a 2010 concert and shouting for former guitarist Ritchie Blackmore (in the band 1968–1975, 1984–1993)? Ian Paice is the only remaining original member.

Smashing Pumpkins: anyone going to a 2010 concert and shouting for former guitarist James Iha (in the band 1988-2000)? Billy Cogran is the only remaining original member.

Foreigner: anyone going to a 2010 concert and shouting for former vocalist Lou Gramm (in the band 1976–1990, 1992–2003) or former bassist Rick Wills (1979–1992)? Mick Jones is the only remaining original member.

Whitesnake: David Covedale is the only remaining original member, they had way more changes in the line-up than GNR, too many to find examples like the one mentioned above...

Edited by DrDrei

Funny how Axl keeps surrounding himself with his bitches like del and jarmo and other faggs. This tells a lot about who Axl is. I don't see Slash travelling around with anyone else than his band mates, wifes and kids. Axl prefers to keep these fags around him for really no reason :unsure:

How do you know who Slash travels around with? Do you think he doesn't have a manager and an assistant in tow?

I do find it funny that the idiots who made that sign reference a song that Robin wrote and played on. Makes you wonder if they even know that DJ doesn't play on the Chinese Democracy album, or any other GNR album that has been released. Nothing against DJ, but that sign is really in poor taste.

Yeah, it's stupid that they reference to Better, but otherwise I don't see the problem with the sign.

from Del James' facebook

That sign is ridiculous. I'm a little surprised Del would purposely court controversy like this.

In poor taste, without question. I mean, what kind of show would it have been last night if Slash had never been involved in GnR? Show some respect. I don't think there's a need to throw stones anymore, Slash is playing bars right now, and you're playing big arenas? Leave the sign alone, it's a fan's expression, but no need to post it and flaunt it. Lame.

Dj Ashba is just a Slash fan really.

He even installed the same pickups as Slash always used and done himself a top hat so that people could confuse him with Slash. Even if it might trick the most distracted fan, after you hear 3 notes you instantly notice that it ain't no Slash. Credits to Dj, he does makes is best to copy Slash's style.

The origina:

slash.jpg

And here's the epic fail copy:

f4dbf4cc7a9c7b165a59cfe6aa259999.jpeg

I got a chance to see this cover band recently. They do have a big/confusing sound with so many musicians onstage. However they do not sound like GN'R.

I also saw Slash about 3 months ago and his band did had that GN'R vibe with him, including the sound. Sometimes the less the better.

Fortunatelly for Dj and for del james and for jarmo and for all the other bitches following Axl, Slash did left many great material for them to cover now. If they would only relly on CD stuff they would be playing empty bars and del james, jarmo and the other backup faggs would have to look for a job instead of being parasites travelling around.

Edited by Klay

Fortunatelly for Dj and for del james and for jarmo and for all the other bitches following Axl, Slash did left many great material for them to cover now. If they would only relly on CD stuff they would be playing empty bars

haha, that's funny

show me one GNR song that was written by Slash only.

don't bother - there is none.

Edited by DrDrei

He even installed the same pickups as Slash always used and done himself a top hat so that people could confuse him with Slash. Even if it might trick the most distracted fan, after you hear 3 notes you instantly notice that it ain't no Slash. Credits to Dj, he does makes is best to copy Slash's style.

I got a chance to see this cover band recently. They do have a big/confusing sound with so many musicians onstage. However they do not sound like GN'R.

I also saw Slash about 3 months ago and his band did had that GN'R vibe with him, including the sound. Sometimes the less the better.

Fortunatelly for Dj and for del james and for jarmo and for all the other bitches following Axl, Slash did left many great material for them to cover now. If they would only relly on CD stuff they would be playing empty bars and del james, jarmo and the other backup faggs would have to look for a job instead of being parasites travelling around.

fergie1300.jpg

or

article-1269938929587-08CAB9F9000005DC-682028_636x373.jpg

yeah man, I know what I would prefer each and every time.

Slash doesnt sound like slash anymore (and hasnt for 20 years)

thats what the sign should of said

Edited by gunns5

The origina:

slash.jpg

And here's the epic fail copy:

f4dbf4cc7a9c7b165a59cfe6aa259999.jpeg

For fucks sake, DJ had that top hat even before joining GNR and it's inspired by Mick Mars, not Slash! How many times does it need to be said?

DJ has his own style of playing and that's how it should be. He can't win, can he? If he played exactly like Slash people would say he was copying him and now that he doesn't play like Slash that's wrong too, huh?

Doesn't Ashba use Mesa Dual Recs? You know the amp shapes most of the tone instead of the pickups, right?

It's the general question why would someone pay money to go see some band they don't like. If someone doesn't like the thing that GNR still exist, why would they go to see them in concert?

Is that kind of situation possible among fans of other bands?

Deep Purple: anyone going to a 2010 concert and shouting for former guitarist Ritchie Blackmore (in the band 1968–1975, 1984–1993)? Ian Paice is the only remaining original member.

Smashing Pumpkins: anyone going to a 2010 concert and shouting for former guitarist James Iha (in the band 1988-2000)? Billy Cogran is the only remaining original member.

Foreigner: anyone going to a 2010 concert and shouting for former vocalist Lou Gramm (in the band 1976–1990, 1992–2003) or former bassist Rick Wills (1979–1992)? Mick Jones is the only remaining original member.

Whitesnake: David Covedale is the only remaining original member, they had way more changes in the line-up than GNR, too many to find examples like the one mentioned above...

And

SEPULTURA which has changed all members apart from Andreas!!! Still Rocks and the Cavalera Brothers do their own thing which also rocks....

from Del James' facebook

Interesting. Comments sounds like you are the biggest bitch of all...........

They all have entourage even Slash!!

yes .. yes .. you are right, the sign represents Axl`s good choice ... instead of this

m67ex.jpg

Wow..Thats sad to look at.

What happened to Slash?

It's kind of upsetting!

Does he really like doing stuff like this? That would be even more upsetting.

I really loved Slash, but now I am getting kind of confused.....

You can say a lot about Axl, but I can't see him shaking his butt with Shakira (although it would be funny to watch :D, you know both doing their crazy dance )

Edited by MBRose

yes .. yes .. you are right, the sign represents Axl`s good choice ... instead of this

m67ex.jpg

What happened to Slash?

It's kind of upsetting!

You can say a lot about Axl, but I can't see him shaking his butt with Shakira (although it would be funny to watch :D, you know both doing their crazy dance )

m67ex.jpg

What happened to Slash?

It's kind of upsetting!

Sorry Mate, She is not even Shakira......she is a poor mexican singer..........and belive me, if I were a musician, real musician, I would never play with her..........Slash was a GNR member and was famous for that, and only that. today he is a poor musiscian trying to find another Axl Rose................

m67ex.jpg

What happened to Slash?

It's kind of upsetting!

m67ex.jpg

What happened to Slash?

It's kind of upsetting!

Sorry Mate, She is not even Shakira......she is a poor mexican singer..........and belive me, if I were a musician, real musician, I would never play with her..........Slash was a GNR member and was famous for that, and only that. today he is a poor musiscian trying to find another Axl Rose................

c'mon guy you know that Paulina Rubio isn't a poor girl!!