Spain, Madrid, 9 October

yokmismo

Wow..Thats sad to look at.

What happened to Slash?

It's kind of upsetting!

Does he really like doing stuff like this? That would be even more upsetting.

I really loved Slash, but now I am getting kind of confused.....

You can say a lot about Axl, but I can't see him shaking his butt with Shakira (although it would be funny to watch :D, you know both doing their crazy dance )

Sorry Mate, She is not even Shakira......she is a poor mexican singer..........and belive me, if I were a musician, real musician, I would never play with her..........Slash was a GNR member and was famous for that, and only that. today he is a poor musiscian trying to find another Axl Rose................

c'mon guy you know that Paulina Rubio isn't a poor girl!!

I agree.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slash has always done random things and played with various people, get over it!

slash has always done random things and played with various people, get over it!

I know that! But most people he worked with were ok and really different than this or the Nicole thing. I try very hard to get over it, since I liked most what he has done so far.

But lately he doesn't make it easy for me. But I will try......

My opinion is that that sign is lame and so is Del for posting it...

While I'm not a massive 2010 Slash fan, I don't think this is necessary, at all.

What's the point really ? While I absolutely love the current lineup, never did I think "HAHA SLASH WHO ?" when I was at the concert. I did not think of him at all as a matter of fact, so why bring him back into the equation ? So Axl or DJ can see you ? Pathetic.

Just enjoy the show and stop looking for attention, bitch.

c'mon guy you know that Paulina Rubio isn't a poor girl!!

No, she isn´t exactly "poor" but as a singer is ... I don´t know if awful is the best word to describe her. You know, she´s one of those you see and think "how the fuck did she make it big?,she´s terrible and one of the silliest people I´ve ever seen".

My opinion is that that sign is lame and so is Del for posting it...

While I'm not a massive 2010 Slash fan, I don't think this is necessary, at all.

What's the point really ? While I absolutely love the current lineup, never did I think "HAHA SLASH WHO ?" when I was at the concert. I did not think of him at all as a matter of fact, so why bring him back into the equation ? So Axl or DJ can see you ? Pathetic.

Just enjoy the show and stop looking for attention, bitch.

I agree, didn't like the sign at all! Indeed pathetic.

if DJ Ashba read these he would say "What ? i dont care who's better between me and Slash , i'm the guitarist of Guns n Roses, i'm rich , i dont care about who's better"

and if Slash read these he would say "What ? i dont care who's better between me and that stranger , i'm the original guitarist of Guns n Roses,Velvet,Snakepit,Bluesball, i'm rich , i dont care about who's better.And beside , i know i'm better than him , why ? because that's why people's comparing"

so why bother fighting in the internet ?

from Del James' facebook

65886_453467816906_694316906_5335314_2613644_n.jpg

Well, then Del James' facebook is THE most pathetic place on the internet. If it wasn't for Slash as 1 of the 5 originals, then Mr. Del 'the short story man that build the base of the November Rain clip' James would be working at Target with a big ass fugly wife waiting for him at home in the trailer. An yes, Dj sounds fucking awesome and is the best thing that happened to GNR in the last 10 years (apart from Del missing a GNR show because of a failed hair transplant)....but Dj can't top this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B35oRdqR5Gg

That, ladies and gentleman, is a 10 out of 10 score. It does NOT get any better than that...with NObody...not Bucket, not Ron, not Richard, not Dj, not Robin, and not Paul Tobias.

AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO RE-CREATE A MOMENT LIKE THIS:

So enjoy what we have now in 2010, which is fricking great gnr r&R show. But stop hating on the great old just to get in favor with a natural fuck-up like Del James. The guy still tries to get young pussy through his position in the GNR camp, at the age of 46. In any case, to answer that stupid pathetic Bridget Jones lookalike cow's question on the banner: Del James definitely would be the 1st person who still needs Slash, or GNR in that respect. Cause if it wasn't for Slash, Del James would need legalized prostitution in the USA.

from Del James' facebook

65886_453467816906_694316906_5335314_2613644_n.jpg

Well, then Del James' facebook is THE most pathetic place on the internet. If it wasn't for Slash as 1 of the 5 originals, then Mr. Del 'the short story man that build the base of the November Rain clip' James would be working at Target with a big ass fugly wife waiting for him at home in the trailer. An yes, Dj sounds fucking awesome and is the best thing that happened to GNR in the last 10 years (apart from Del missing a GNR show because of a failed hair transplant)....but Dj can't top this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B35oRdqR5Gg

That, ladies and gentleman, is a 10 out of 10 score. It does NOT get any better than that...with NObody...not Bucket, not Ron, not Richard, not Dj, not Robin, and not Paul Tobias.

AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO RE-CREATE A MOMENT LIKE THIS:

So enjoy what we have now in 2010, which is fricking great gnr r&R show. But stop hating on the great old just to get in favor with a natural fuck-up like Del James. The guy still tries to get young pussy through his position in the GNR camp, at the age of 46. In any case, to answer that stupid pathetic Bridget Jones lookalike cow's question on the banner: Del James definitely would be the 1st person who still needs Slash, or GNR in that respect. Cause if it wasn't for Slash, Del James would need legalized prostitution in the USA.

Well to be fair, a few months ago Slash's wife, Perla, said that "atleast it didn't take 15 years to make," when refering to Slash's new album. The 15 years album being ,Chinese Dmeocracy, which she had nothing to do with at all.

So what if Del posted it on his page, its a funny sing and a play on "Better."