Axl video 2006 backstage

yes i love you

Does anyone have/willing to share or the youtube link for the video filmed in 2006/7 i think of guns n roses backstage

It was meant to be partof a documentary or something, i think it leaked

It starts with axl pulling up in a car and walking through the backstage bit on to the stage to rock welcome to the jungle

would really apreciate if someone will help me locate this

thanks in advance guys

------------spizer

I think there was a vdeo of Axl backstage from a "sort of" documentary on Youtube somewhere. I remeber watching it, he was arriving in the arena and during Chinese Demcoracy he went backstage and than went back out.

Does anybody now where it is?

As far as backstage video's, I don't know. There was one from '10 posted on here a few months ago, but I'm not sure about '06.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

What was he doing in that tent? If he was taking a breath from an oxygen mask, wouldn't he be in there for longer than five seconds? Is it safe to have an oxygen machine ten feet away from gigantic flames? This doesn't make much sense.

What was he doing in that tent? If he was taking a breath from an oxygen mask, wouldn't he be in there for longer than five seconds? Is it safe to have an oxygen machine ten feet away from gigantic flames? This doesn't make much sense.

that "tent" has his clothes, whistle,spit bucket, water etc