Axl video 2006 backstage

yes i love you

Love this video...

Axl's walk from the car to the curtain is one of the coolest things ever

Axl 2006 is god like.

Yep, the good ol days ;)

With the shows that have been happening recently, I think we are still in the good ol days.........don't you?

there was no shoving. but u can spin nothing into something i guess.

Axl looked like such a bad ass in 2006. :wub: But my favorite part about that video is Izzy. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Can anyone tell me what the hell Izzy said to Axl and Robin?

Love this video...

Axl's walk from the car to the curtain is one of the coolest things ever

Axl 2006 is god like.

Yep, the good ol days ;)

With the shows that have been happening recently, I think we are still in the good ol days.........don't you?

Absolutely

Edited by TheFormerSoul

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Axl looked like such a bad ass in 2006. :wub: But my favorite part about that video is Izzy. :wub: :wub: :wub:

He seemed to be freaked out by that music they play before GNR come out everytime. I love that music its so creepy but amazing because you know they are coming out any second. Fuck I get all chills just thinking about it. It deserves its own thread.

is that the one where they shove Bumble out of Axl's way?

What the fuck was that :thumbsdown: Axl didn't say anything as the security dudes shoved Bumble against the wall. I realise that it was his first show but god damn :angry:

Yeah that was a shove AND a push against the wall. Poor Ron :fuckyou: and no one should be treated that way I mean backstage there isn't going to be annoying fans hassling him why shove people around?

Guest siliconmessiah

He seemed to be freaked out by that music they play before GNR come out everytime. I love that music its so creepy but amazing because you know they are coming out any second. Fuck I get all chills just thinking about it. It deserves its own thread.

What the fuck was that :thumbsdown: Axl didn't say anything as the security dudes shoved Bumble against the wall. I realise that it was his first show but god damn :angry:

Yeah that was a shove AND a push against the wall. Poor Ron :fuckyou: and no one should be treated that way I mean backstage there isn't going to be annoying fans hassling him why shove people around?

BUMBLE IS NOT SHOVED AND PUSHED AGAINST THE WALL.

The guard shakes his hand, and you can see them saying hello to each other.

BUMBLE IS NOT SHOVED AND PUSHED AGAINST THE WALL.

The guard shakes his hand, and you can see them saying hello to each other.

that's what i thought too...