Guns N' Roses, 13 October 2010, London (Discussion)

Azazel

Here we go again. Can't believe he ignored my pope-mobile idea.

:rofl-lol: it's a good idea

Having attended the Dublin show and with tickets for tomorrow night; I will never understand the mentality of people who pay to go to a gig and then choose to throw things at the stage.

Let's hope the show carries on!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate's been on the phone to me like 4 times already. He's there. Thus far I've heard Shackler's Revenge (Axl sounded honestly unbelievable), It's So Easy, Live And Let Die and what sounded like James Bond?

Sounds like a great show...

In fact as I type this I'm listening to This I Love over the phone. Sounds class.

See people still throw shit regardless. Looks like Axl might have learnt to handle it a bit better. Thats a plus. (and fuck those assholes throwing stuff)

Exactly. Whether it's 9:40 or 10:30, people will throw shit. It obviously doesn't matter.

Ali

Mate of mine just facebooked saying that he's walked out. Obviously not sounding too good.

Damn. Looks like the UK & Ireland isn't the greatest place for GN'R shows. :( Hopefully Birmingham will run fairly smoothly...

Edit: By 'he' did your friend mean Axl?

Edited by LesPaul_Player_91

I meant that it wasn't sounding too good to him. He's diehard, so I doubt it's 'one person's opinion' as he could find reasons and excuses for most of this band's antics.

I however, have no idea. I'm not there, I don't know what it's like, just passing it on.

Mate of mine just facebooked saying that he's walked out. Obviously not sounding too good.

Damn. Looks like the UK & Ireland isn't the greatest place for GN'R shows. :( Hopefully Birmingham will run fairly smoothly...

Edit: By 'he' did your friend mean Axl?

I'm not there, but the band is through YCBM according to Adz at HTGH, so I'm guessing no. Could be wrong, though.

Ali

I meant that it wasn't sounding too good to him. He's diehard, so I doubt it's 'one person's opinion' as he could find reasons and excuses for most of this band's antics.

I however, have no idea. I'm not there, I don't know what it's like, just passing it on.

Ah, okay not as bad as I thought then.

No disrespect to your friend, but diehard or not it is still exactly just one person's opinion.

Ali

No, 'he' was referring to himself.

Just another quote: '‎1 hour late, played shit, Axl was out of tune and they were just generally wank. Definitely not worth £50 a ticket. It was like watching an innacurate covers band.'

I'm just passing it on, don't shoot the messenger. I'd post his comment if he'd praised the band and hailed it as the best show ever, it's only because I know him, I thought it relevant to post it.

Just another quote: '‎1 hour late, played shit, Axl was out of tune and they were just generally wank. Definitely not worth £50 a ticket. It was like watching an innacurate covers band.'

I'm just passing it on, don't shoot the messenger. I'd post his comment if he'd praised the band and hailed it as the best show ever, it's only because I know him, I thought it relevant to post it.

How dare you post an opinion that isn't perfect.

At the end of the day, it still is just his opinion.

Ali

At the end of the day, it still is just his opinion.

Ali

Yeah, I'll wait until the YouTube footage emerges. At least the show ran smoothly.