Guns N' Roses, 13 October 2010, London (Discussion)

Azazel

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any more updates on setlist?

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Richard Fortus Guitar Solo (James Bond Theme)

Live And Let Die

Instrumental Jam

This I Love

Better

Rocket Queen

Dizzy Reed Piano Solo (Ziggy Stardust)

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Guitar Solo (Ballad Of Death)

Sweet Child O' Mine

Instrumental Jam (Another Brick In The Wall Part 2)

Axl Rose Piano Solo (Goodbye Yellow Brickroad/… more)

November Rain

Bumblefoot Guitar Solo (Pink Panther Theme)

I.R.S.

Nice Boys

Knockin' On Heavens Door

Nightrain

Encore:

Bumblefoot Improv/Don't Cry

Jam/Madagascar

Whole Lotta Rosie

Band Jam

Paradise City

Edited by HarleyGnR

Ignore the bullshit. My mate has me on the phone to Nice Boys just now. He's says everyone's loving it!

Kev! Nice to see you again bitch :wub:

Really glad they're sticking with Nice Boys :)

What time did this show start can someone give me the USA Eastern Standard Time Zone time of when it started please?

Ignore the bullshit. My mate has me on the phone to Nice Boys just now. He's says everyone's loving it!

Kev! Nice to see you again bitch :wub:

Really glad they're sticking with Nice Boys :)

What time did this show start can someone give me the USA Eastern Standard Time Zone time of when it started please?

4.40PM eastern

Wow that's early thanks.

Just walking our of the o2 now. Amazing show! Axl was wearing a kfc bucket on his head for part of whole lotta rosie! Why has no one mentioned this? It was funny as shit! Then he took the kfc bucket off his head and kicked it into the audience , I recorded it!

If there's pics of this I imagine there will be a whole plethora of new signatures and avatars on this forum.

I'm happy I got IRS, Nice Boys and especially Don't Cry for the first time. I was seated block 101, row Q. First time seated, was OK but definitely looking forward to standing tomorrow. Crowd was a bit dead apart from during SCOM, NR n PC. Still hoping I get TWAT tomorrow night ;)

Just got back. Fuckin awesome show, 2hrs 50 mins. The crowd was shit, but the band on top form. Nearly caught Axls mike but someone nabbed it at the last millisecond. Better luck tomorrow night.

Had a fuckin blast!!!!!

"Now now... dont through things at the stage, because you might miss me and hit these people in front"

Edited by Axl_morris

what a fucking night, was right at the front. They were amazing, fucking incredible axl sounded immense. Wont write it all now as i got to be up in a few hours, and whoever said they were an hour late..they werent, they came on like 50 minutes after sebastian i think it was. Roll on tomorrow