Guns N' Roses, 13 October 2010, London (Discussion)

Azazel

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't cry is just the highlight for me and he looks so much better without that awful hat! I love his mid range tone these days.

Excaclly that's my words. :wub: He looks so fine in this vid. without all this stage stuff (huts, shades, silver jackets etc. :) )

Give me 80s Axl any day but he looks sooo goood in Don't cry! Yes I agree that silver jacket, sunglasses and hat combo makes me cringe! That's where he's needs a wife to tell him "No honey"!

Edited by Janis

Don't cry is just the highlight for me and he looks so much better without that awful hat! I love his mid range tone these days.

Excaclly that's my words. :wub: He looks so fine in this vid. without all this stage stuff (huts, shades, silver jackets etc. :) )

Give me 80s Axl any day but he looks sooo goood in Don't cry! Yes I agree that silver jacket, sunglasses and hat combo makes me cringe! That's where he's needs a wife to tell him "No honey"!

:rofl-lol: I doubt he would listen if he had a wife though!

hahahahahahahahaha

you make me laugh, damn right. but as we know Axl since the '80 he's stage presence was always provoking and a thread to discuss :)

Sebastian didn't come off stage till 8:35 - when he took the stage at 7:15....Doors were at 6:30! No way in hell was GNR ever making a 8:40 timeslot in that case.

doors opened at 6:30 - i was in very 1st group :xmasssanta: and took place right in front of stage

Bach started at 7:30 and palyed till 8:45. Last Youth Gone Wild kick all asses

GNR started few minutes before 10 and finished 00:25.

few fotos from Bach performance - less than haft seats taken

1161972_dscf0195.jpg 1161997_dscf0198.jpg 1162003_dscf0216.jpg

O2 was fully crowded during GNR performance:

1159999_dscf0334.jpg

1159957_dscf0237.jpg 1159961_dscf0296.jpg

1162014_dscf0242.jpg 1162017_dscf0259.jpg

1159971_dscf0310.jpg 1159974_dscf0341.jpg

couldnt agree more, it was fucking incredible.

Getting ready for tonights show, got my bottle of jd for the car journey(im not driving)..also, whats this about a t shirt of the whole band? cartoon stlye?

Think this could be it, found it on Facbook... pretty fucking cool!

v8lldc.jpg

Im looking forward to Duff Mckagan guives an interview about this.

when is the GNR tour over btw?

Next Dates:

End of Europe II

10.17.10 - Birmingham, England

10.18.10 - Manchester, England

10.22.10 - Zaragoza, Spain

10.23.10 - Barcelona, Spain

Australia

12.01.10 - Townsville, Australia

12.04.10 - Sidney, Australia

12.07.10 - Adelaide, Australia

12.12.10 - Perth, Australia

Asia II

12.18.10 - Israel, Israel

12.19.10 - Israel, Israel

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

dsc00200l.jpg

Pic I got of Ashba last night :D

Great picture. Camera or phone? :D

Sorry for bumping this but:

Question: Why were so many people lifted out by security at the front? Was it because the mosh pit getting too rowdy?

Did any of you get caught up in those? Are they difficult to avoid if it starts right next to you? I don't see the point in them myself but :shrugs:

dsc00200l.jpg

Pic I got of Ashba last night :D

Great picture. Camera or phone? :D

Sorry for bumping this but:

Question: Why were so many people lifted out by security at the front? Was it because the mosh pit getting too rowdy?

Did any of you get caught up in those? Are they difficult to avoid if it starts right next to you? I don't see the point in them myself but :shrugs:

No.

People just enjoyed the crowd-surfing during Rocket Queen.

A sort of mosh-pit circle opened up, and people were encouraging others to jump, with others lifting them up, to crowd surf. Pretty funny sight to behold, but I got kicked in the head a couple of times before I realised exactly what was going on.