OMFG SHACKLERS REVENGE!!!!

iftheworld

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first than song on Chinese, I thought it was one of the worst tracks. But ever since they've been playing it live, I saw how I understimated it, it's fucking beast live, I'm glad I got the chance to hear it live.

Damn that video you posted is magnificient!!!!!!! I love it!

Hi guys, i'm the taper of the videos!

All that i can tell is energy from Axl was unbelievable during Shackler's and the voice was killer during Nice boys. Check my other vids on my youtube chanel!

It was my 3rd show on that Tour and Axl's voice is getting better day after day!

Nice performance. I don't want to hijack this thread, but since it's a "OMFG!!11"-thread, I'm gonna add this gem here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnRwe8Jj9m0

I'm still impressed how he nails it. (And the band of course, but I gotta admit that it's the voice that intrigues me here...)

Dear LORD... Amazing... My God...

Oh... isn't that the one he uses a backing track and doesn't even sing to? Yeah.

For a combined total of about 20 seconds.

He doesn't sing two verses, it's a disappointing. You would've thought he'd still be able to go low.

It might possibly be the worst song ever.

:lol:

I think I might agree with that statement.

I agree with the guy who agreed with the statement.

I can't say I disagree :thumbsup:

I remember when I first heard that song on Rock Band, I felt so embarrassed. All my friends just started laughing because it sucked so much(they're just casual fans), but I just got really disappointed that this song was going to be on Chinese Democracy. "15 years for that shit? WTF?!"

All that i can tell is energy from Axl was unbelievable during Shackler's and the voice was killer during Nice boys. Check my other vids on my youtube chanel!

It was my 3rd show on that Tour and Axl's voice is getting better day after day!

did you film the whole show?

Not the whole show, just some tracks like Shackler's, Nice Boys, Don't Cry, This I Love... :thumbsup:

Not the whole show, just some tracks like Shackler's, Nice Boys, Don't Cry, This I Love... :thumbsup:

:unsure:

Three of those are awful and the other is just above average at best. But thanks, even though I hate those songs. :thumbsup:

Edited by David_Bowie

:unsure:

Three of those are awful and the other is just above average at best. But thanks, even though I hate those songs. :thumbsup:

it's because you don't watch it in HD on your TV ! :D

ok ok i will do better next time in Barcelona ! :lol: