Guns N' Roses October 17th Birmingham UK

jackrory

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what'll happen if this runs past 11pm, will the house lights come up or will the arena let it continue until paradise is over? anyone know how LG arena deals with this

good question

anyone care to guess what time the lads will be on as I can't get there early

what'll happen if this runs past 11pm, will the house lights come up or will the arena let it continue until paradise is over? anyone know how LG arena deals with this

good question

anyone care to guess what time the lads will be on as I can't get there early

between 9.20 and 11. that's my guess.

I seriously doubt duff has now joined the guns n roses tour and is traveling with them to Birmingham of all places lol

Let's just be happy that it happened and feeling let down when it doesn't happen tomorrow

Guns play an awesome set and just enjoy that moment in time. You will never get it back :-)

Well said. Seeing GNR live is a very special experience and you shouldn't let unrealistic expectations get in the way of enjoying that.

With or without Duff we will have a great night as the band are playing out of their skins and Axl's voice is awesome.

Have a great night everyone, I know I will!

Enjoy the moment because you never know when they will tour again.

The last time they played the arena they came on at 8.45. (nearly caught me out) and finished at 11.30ish. But who knows.

Edited by axlsend

Can't wait for tomorrow! Hope it's a bit warmer outside when I wake up, it's freaking cold outside now.. Hate to queue at this time of the year.

Anyway, don't know if anything can ever top last show. It doesn't even matter, I know nothing can top it, but the show can still be one of the best ever. Will be my 7th show this tour, and I'm far from sick of it :lol: Just getting more and more addicted now. Fuck, this is dangerous.

Im just about to leave my house in London to get a train at about 12.30 to get to birmingham- Cant wait! I loved the 2 o2 arena shows

have you guys notice how theres been a happy stuff happening on the UK leg (excluding reading of course) but like the KFC bucket and Duff and stuff

Lets have another legendary night tonight!

GET THE BEERS IN! :xmasssanta:

Edited by yes i love you

Live about 30 minutes from LG Arena. Going to try and get there for 7.30-8ish and catch a bit of Bach. Just don't want to queue and stand around for hours, especially as I'm not that fussed with being right at the front. I'll sneak in down the sides, between Bach and GnR when people leave for toilet breaks/beer etc to get close as I can :)

So pumped for tonight rock1

Oh man, getting excited now...

Merseyside derby (Everton cut us some slack please after this last week :D ), and then GNR tonight. Going down nice and early to get some drinking in and a bit of Bach...

Think I'll get down to the Roadhouse in Birmingham next week too, as I live round the corner, for some G2R (so I can give them some stick for being some lucky backstage passing motherfuckers :tongue2: ).

@#$%funker

Seems like A LOT of people from the board will be there tonight, good to see! Keep those personal updates coming (hotel, venue, taking a shit, whatever..), it's somehow nice to participate in your excitement.

Just arrived at my hotel in Birmingham central. Can't wait for this show ! Just about to don a vintage gnr tshirt

Just rock it! :xmasssanta: