Guns N' Roses 14th October 2010 w/ Special guest Duff Mckagan

GnRMatt

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#DuffAndGNR CAMON!

Just got back I had no idea Duff was playing was soooo fuckin cool!!!!!

He tore into YCBM, it was the best I have heard new GnR play YCBM, Duff looked a little lost on the stage at some points on the other songs he played, with various members telling where to stand but awesome seeing him on stage with Axl agains so so happy!!

Overall I thought the show was great tonight but somehow the crowd seemed a little flat apart from Paradise City YCBM and Jungle. Not really sure why??

Even bad boys and whole lotta rosie seemed to get more of a reaction than most of the other material. Its wierd coz I thought the whole band played and sounded great.

Still Having Duff back even for one night!!!

Edited by Lines&Noses

I am glad to see Axl and Duff on stage together. But i do not want this to be permanent. Tommy is a great part of this band and i would be let down if he left. I don't think Tommy is going anywhere so don't take this as me jumping to conclusions or trying to start rumors. I'm just saying it was cool to see.

Missed my train! lol Part of the GNR live experience I guess. Waiting in the station till 5...

Shiw was amazing. I had so much fun, I cant describe. These guys are fucking brilliant, I love them so much!

And Duff man! fuckin Duff! fuckn Duff on the fuckin stage!!! What the fuck! did that just happen or did someone spike my drink with some really bad shit??? I cant believe it, history in the making and I was there to witness it!!!! And only because I woke up too late wheb tickets for the first night were being sold and I couldnt get any standing so I waited and theyadded another date

My only problem, as with the show in Bucharest, is IRS. Just give it up, it doesnt work, let go!