Guns N' Roses 14th October 2010 w/ Special guest Duff Mckagan

GnRMatt

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely top notch gig.

I've got a fair few photos to put up and such - odd few videos too. Surreal. Brilliant show from start to finish.

With people like the Guardian giving the 13th/14th 2 star reviews- they clearly do not know what they're watching...

2 stars?? out of 2 I assume??

I've given up reading reviews now because whatever Guns do they can't win. I thought even the emergence of Duff might have bumped the concert review up but apparently not..

The media suck

been giddy about this all day...and i wasn't even in there...so great!...and i think that the guys in the band are aware how we react to this. after reading tommy's twitter it hit me that they're all class act. so cheers to axl, duff,tommy,richard,dj,ron,chris,dizzy and frank!!!

I don't think anybody in the current lineup besides Axl and maybe Dizzy has any problem with any of the original lineup.

If anything they probably have respect and maybe even admiration for them.

And I don't think any past member besides Steven really hates any of the current members. They probably think they are not the real deal but I don't think they care that much about the musicians personally...

All in all, this makes me smile and I'm glad it happenned.

As I said before, as far as I'm concerned, Axl can reunite the old band if he wants ( best rock n' roll band of all time ? ) and rename the current one as I'm mostly interested in new material involving Bumble, Buckethead, Brain, Fortus and Axl...

What was with the upper tier being blocked off, what they didn't sell one fucking tickets up there, I seriously doubt it

5 star gig, best night ever, so much drinking so much dancing

Yeah who knows what the reason was for that.

I'm still buzzing thinking about last night.