What is your favorite GN'R music video?

Encore

They were all very good.

1. Don’t Cry (Is that the one with “chicks fighting in the bar” scene? Guitar player rides over the cliff deliberately? Awesome!)

2. Since I Don’t Have You (Garry Oldham as some sort of drug-inducted demon… Chicks making out on the beach, you can not beat that..).

There is prominent appearance of powerful machines in their videos: a chopper, Harley Davidson, Terminator, sports cars and a yes – fuckin’ airplane carrier. Cool stuff.

YCBM was MY favorite. Before that all got released the anticipation for those albums was huge. When it finally got there me and my friends went nuts. After that one probably Don't cry.

This is just about what I was gonna write. I mean, shit, that was quite a GNR drought there, and when this video hit, it was like a celebration, plus Arnold is in it, it's a live shot and it's kinda funny to boot. Last one with Izzy featured also. Bonus points for that.

YCBM was MY favorite. Before that all got released the anticipation for those albums was huge. When it finally got there me and my friends went nuts. After that one probably Don't cry.

This is just about what I was gonna write. I mean, shit, that was quite a GNR drought there, and when this video hit, it was like a celebration, plus Arnold is in it, it's a live shot and it's kinda funny to boot. Last one with Izzy featured also. Bonus points for that.

Yeah that was the most excited about music I have ever been. probably why I'm on this message board.

Wasn't Izzy in Live and Let die?

• 1 month later...

i think its hard to pick a favourite one there are a few

SCOM I love the use of verite in this video, gives it a documentary feel that really worked, especially when juxaposed with the superbly composed shots of slash, it made him almost godlike

WTTJ i love the intertextuality with a clockwork orange showin axls transformation to rock star, to me this video is all about axl, and to me GnR is too

Estranged is big, overblown and probably a little unnecessary, thats why i love it, possibly my favourite music video ever

Dont Cry the camera work and editing are really good on here,i really like the band on top of the car park/ helipad (whatever it is) its got real energy to it especially next to the slow moving narrative shots