What is your favorite GN'R music video?

Encore

• 4 months later...

Difficult choice ..

Garden of Eden, very crazyyyy, nice passing the word on the video, .. is a challenge to sing along .. when more crazy better!!

Estranged ... every time I see find a detail that had not noticed ...

.. seeing it again now ...

Axl must have watched too Flipper, dolphins have everywhere, but they are really very intelligent and sweet animals ...

The scene where the plane behind seems the sea and the dolphin out of it is very interesting ..

Axl's T-shirt read "Deep" ... nice!! ...

The scene where he walks the sidewalk and the street has water is different and of Slash coming out of sea very cool too.

But coolest scene is that he jumps ship and save by dolphins!!

He used double for sure ... is one of the most beautiful videos of Guns ...

They should make more videos using the sea as a scene ...

The final is funny, I don´t know who is funnier there, Axl or dolphin!! ....( in a good sence, both are beautiful!) ... :wub:

"Paradise City ", where he is dressed in white leather suit is fantastic! ... :lol:

(I can not resist a long comment)

Edited by Hatchepsut

• 3 years later...

This got me thinking that I really like all of them.

WTTJ (original) is awesome. It set the template for rock videos for the next several years. It seems like Neil Young got the basis for the Rockin in the Free World world video from Jungle. WTTJ (Live Era) is pretty sweet too- Everyone was harmed during the making of that video.

We've discussed Estranged and the trilogy at length recently so I'll refrain from further comments at this time.

There are also some cool fan made and unofficial videos from the CD era too. TWAT, Catcher, TIL, Sorry, and CD come to mind. Really the only official video that never did much for me was the Brownstone video- I think they made it several years after the fact? I don't get too excited about Paradise City or November Rain either, but I still think they have value- just heard em too much I guess.

Garden Of Eden, WTTJ, SCOM, and Paradise City. Would have loved it if they made a music video for Don't Damn Me.I

I feel songs like Don't Damn Me, Breakdown, Locomotive, etc are better without videos. I think those are the kinds of songs that are better speaking for themselves. They're better off left open to interpretation as opposed to video definition.

Living on a Prayer and Blaze of Glory.

I like Blaze Of Glory. It has a good melody to when I dress up like a cowboy. Living On A Prayer can suck my cock though. (except the solo)

How often do you dress up like a cowboy?

More often then not.

Are there cowboys in England? I mean, do people ever wear the 10 gallon hats and snakeskin boots?

I like Blaze Of Glory. It has a good melody to when I dress up like a cowboy. Living On A Prayer can suck my cock though. (except the solo)

More often then not.

Are there cowboys in England? I mean, do people ever wear the 10 gallon hats and snakeskin boots?

How the fuck should I know? I'm not from fuckin' England.

More often then not.

That's awesome man.

I know.