What is your favorite GN'R music video?

Encore

Living on a Prayer and Blaze of Glory.

I like Blaze Of Glory. It has a good melody to when I dress up like a cowboy. Living On A Prayer can suck my cock though. (except the solo)

How often do you dress up like a cowboy?

More often then not.

Are there cowboys in England? I mean, do people ever wear the 10 gallon hats and snakeskin boots?

How the fuck should I know? I'm not from fuckin' England.

Shit man, i just about keeled over laughing just then.

England, Israel, same difference. :lol:

It's so easy!

Dressing up like a cowboy?

Not that easy. In days when I've already shaved, I need to paint the little mustache. And you really need to avoid looking like fuckin' Scott Weiland from the She Builds Quick Machines music video. Vests can look very gay. It's a lot of work. (but totally worth it if you have the passion for it)

Edited by Rovim

It's so easy!

Not that easy. In days when I've already shaved, I need to paint the little mustache. And you really need to avoid looking like fuckin' Scott Weiland from the She Builds Quick Machines music video. Vests can look very gay. It's a lot or work. (but totally worth it if you have the passion for it)

It doesn't help when you sing about getting lost in vaseline. Cowboys are rough riders.

It's so easy!

Not that easy. In days when I've already shaved, I need to paint the little mustache. And you really need to avoid looking like fuckin' Scott Weiland from the She Builds Quick Machines music video. Vests can look very gay. It's a lot or work. (but totally worth it if you have the passion for it)

It doesn't help when you sing about getting lost in vaseline. Cowboys are rough riders.

It really doesn't. Coupled with the fact Scott has hidden in his ass a crack pipe doesn't help either. That's not very cowboy-esque at all. A very rough ride though. He needed that vaseline.