Producers for next Guns album

Vincent Vega

I'd love to hear what Ulrich Schnauss would do with the band. I somehow doubt it would happen though considering the little "misunderstanding" what with Guns sampling his work for Riad. He produced the latest album for a great Yorkshire band called Exit Calm. They're more of a Verve type thing compared to what G N' R is but the production on it is excellent.

John Cale - there's 3 all time favorite albums of mine that he produced.

Rick Rubin - he does a good job at getting a band to work it out themselves and gets results.

Todd Rundgren - would be interesting to see what he'd bring as a producer and a musician.

Bob Ezrin - needs no explanation. I just think that it would be a little too tense between him and Axl working together.

Mutt Lange - needs to get back into rock music again, and get over his divorce to Shania.

Brian Eno - there's no boundaries with Eno. And Steve Lillywhite.

T-Bone Burnett - very successful track record as musician and producer. No one's ever said anything bad about him.

Nigel Godrich - also no boundaries.

Flood - I'm sure he was already considered. If not, he'd be the best choice for GNR.

Andy Wallace - not the most familiar name, but he also worked on a lot of favorite CDs of mine.

If we're talking Chinese Dempcracy: part 2, then I think the production is done for it. Fresh material - Axl n' Ashba can pull it off, maybe with some help from a few people that worked on CD.

I think Axl learned a lot about producing and is now a lot more capable of doing a lot of those things by himself, getting the sounds he wants.

Edited by Rovim

Paul Stanley....but seriously, Bob Ezrin or Mike Clink. Or Axl and Ashba could produce it, although I'm a bit against bands producing themselves...Throw Jack Douglas in there with Axl and Ashba, and we got a great rock n' roll record with a few ballads and great riffs...