Is it just me or is the stage too big?

Vincent Vega

I honestly find the stage on this tour a little too big, in that the band doesn't really feel tight. Like when old Guns was on tour, the stage was much smaller and it felt much more tighter. Now you just have guys walking back and forth across a big stage--It doesn't feel like the members are as personally close, or have as much chemistry with each other (leaving Axl out of the equation) as the old band did with each other. Like you don't see the kind of bonding that Duff and Slash would have on stage back in the old days between say Richard and Tommy now. I can't explain it, but it just feels like the band isn't really ''together'' so to speak. Not as much chemistry or raw energy.

Maybe it's just the size of the stage which gives off this overdone feeling, and I realize the stage is it's size to accommodate all 8 members but still....I don't know, maybe Guns wasn't meant to be an 8 member band. It feels a little too ''big band'' and Vegas-y.

I don't know, maybe Guns wasn't meant to be an 8 member band. It feels a little too ''big band'' and Vegas-y

There you go... :rolleyes:

Almost a decent wind up til he came out that line

No, it's just you! There is a lot of interaction between the members - that's the best part of being at the front row, you get to see all the small things: Axl kicking out at Ron, members chasing each other around the stage with guitars, whispering jokes to each other...

Definately lots of chemistry there :thumbsup: