Axl on TMZ Today

olga

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sweet Tooth

I wonder what the damages were, scratch marks in the leather of the backseats? Broken windows? Must've been banged up pretty good. Heard Fernando was in possession of the car during the incident though... not sure on the validity on that though.

Seems kinda odd they're suing him years after the alleged incident.

No odd.

Usually when you owe companies money, they don't sue right away. They hire a collection agency and attempt to recieve their money through that route.

A lawsuit is usually the last resort.

Yea right, a collection agency is going to call Axl's number every day, ask for payment and threaten to ruin his credit. I'm sure that would work just fine...

Celebs never get overcharged and ripped off.

People who make the big money lease cars and write it off as a business expense.

He makes hundreds of thousands when he shows up to do a concert, more if he's doing a private show. He gets royalty money in the millions and licenses songs for 6 figures.

Celebs never get overcharged and ripped off.

People who make the big money lease cars and write it off as a business expense.

He makes hundreds of thousands when he shows up to do a concert, more if he's doing a private show. He gets royalty money in the millions and licenses songs for 6 figures.

i never knew that persecution complexes were contagious.