Richard Fortus leaving Los Angelus

axl666

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing against Richard Fortus personally, but Guns N' Roses don't need him.

Seriously, DJ Ashba and Bumblehead could manage the songs quite easily and three guitars are just too much.

Richard Fortus is embarassing because it is obvious he tries too hard on stage. I cringe everytime I see him try to thrash a guitar.

Seriously, DJ Ashba and Bumblehead could manage the songs quite easily and three guitars are just too much.

Richard Fortus is embarassing because it is obvious he tries too hard on stage. I cringe everytime I see him try to thrash a guitar.

Oh god fuck yourself with a cucumber... Richard is an awesome guitar player, adds a ton of energy to the live show, and just plain rocks...

Oh god fuck yourself with a cucumber... Richard is an awesome guitar player, adds a ton of energy to the live show, and just plain rocks...

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Yep! :rolleyes:

Do you like cucumbers do you?

Richard brings nothing to the table I'm sorry.

:rofl-lol:

Do you like cucumbers do you?

Richard brings nothing to the table I'm sorry.

CD songs need 3 guitarists

I have seen Richard live, He certainly doesn't come across as a poser!

He is great and has something special when he is on the stage, then he is very likeable! Really it's true, there is something about the way he plays and comes across....

Well whatever, I hope he stays!

Edited by MBRose