GNR paid 1 million for Moscow show

axl666

the fact that you non re-unionist arseholes always call him a sellout

then your boy turns around and does the exact same thing

show us something that implies that Slash playing a concert with his band and someone called him a sellout...

he plays with whomever he wants to play with, and gets called a sellout everytime by the same types who are here defending Axl

people especially like to bring up MJ, Paulina Rubio, Fergie, etc etc

is Axl a sellout for this, of course not

he wasnt a sell out for playing for Donatella Versace or Rosario Dawson or with Baz or Bubbles or for doing GTA either

so the double standards are ridiculous

"Fuck the bourgeoisie!!!"-Axl Rose

(unless they pay you $1 million dollars)

You work for free I guess? Never accepted a pay rise?

If the band played this gig for FREE all of your Re-unionist aresholes would still be talking shit - "no one will pay this line-up to play" etc.

Slash plays all of his shows for free I guess, gives it all to charity I suppose - god bless him.

what does Slash have to do with this?

the fact that you non re-unionist arseholes always call him a sellout

then your boy turns around and does the exact same thing

and suddenly its all hey they charge for shows no big deal

been hearing for years its all about Axls integrity its all about the music with him

at least Slash isnt a hypocrite about it

you dont see him tweeting hypocritical shit like ...................

This was hard comin' as all anyone bsides the band thinks about is the money. Who gives a fuck about the fans, how it sounds or if it fucks up the rest of the tour?! I don't perform for ANYONE in this industry n' no matter how nice, funny or what spin they put on things they're seemingly n' unfortunately all the same. We had a good show here in Sao Paulo n' a bunch of opportunists w/out my knowledge or consent did their best to make it about them b4 hand instead of the fans or there wouldn't have been shit in the Post but hey we got past 'em enough to do r gig. What's really crazy is these same types have the unmitigated gall to feel they're the ones who were taken advantage of!! Fuck the bourgeoisie!! Of course that's not to say there weren't plenty in attendance the other nite who like us got duped as well but the others well... It's not for them or their kind

...................and then charge the same type of people he whined about just a few months ago a $1000 a ticket

I don't know what you're talking about, I don't think you do either, you're just ranting now. You know nothing about the situation, the band can play to who they want, whenever they want, and whiney bitches on an internet forum ain't going to change that. When Axl starts appearing on mastercard adverts and plays with fergie, you might have a case. You're not selling out when you're getting paid for your job, no matter how much you receive.

Put the keyboard down and get some fresh air.

of course you dont know what Im talking about

its obviously way over your head

the fact you brought up Fergie says it all

The fact that Slash plays and records with her say's it all. Are we to expect him on the x-factor next?

So now Slash is not allowed to play with other artists? :rolleyes:

Are you going to ignore the context of my post? Or just start shit as usual?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe people are getting upset over the private show! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? all kinds of bands do this all the time. i'm actually readying Marc Canter's Reckless Road right now, and there are photos in there where Guns played a private show UCLA frat party in like '85. so there is nothing new here.

Man, this board is full of fucking idiots. :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

I can't believe people are getting upset over the private show! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? all kinds of bands do this all the time. i'm actually readying Marc Canter's Reckless Road right now, and there are photos in there where Guns played a private show UCLA frat party in like '85. so there is nothing new here.

Man, this board is full of fucking idiots. :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

Then go away, boy.

Then go away, boy.

you go away, attention whore.

Then go away, boy.

:shrugs:

I've been here long, and I'd like to stay.

Then go away, boy.

Tits or GTFO!!! :rofl-lol:

Edited by Loaded

Then go away, boy.

Tits or GTFO!!! :rofl-lol:

Check your pms. eyebrows.gif

only respected and talented artists like Baz and Bubble

or he should just disappear for years, not perform at all, then go out and tour the same album for the 3rd time

that would make Slash so much cooler

no, what would make slash cooler is pandering to the young folk, like fergie, rihanna, pussycat dolls, black eyed peas, any my personal favourtes, the LIKE ME, LIKE ME'S

meanwhile axl hangs with baz, a joke, and bubbles, a wtf.

slash, trying to be cool.

axl, not giving a fuck and doing whatever he wants.

in conclusion, axl is cool, slash is lame.

Edited by Jackie Moon

or he should just disappear for years, not perform at all, then go out and tour the same album for the 3rd time

no, what would make slash cooler is pandering to the young folk, like fergie, rihanna, pussycat dolls, black eyed peas, any my personal favourtes, the LIKE ME, LIKE ME'S

Axl did seem a little starstruck upon meeting Mr. Lahey.

no, what would make slash cooler is playing with rock stars like, Micheal Jackson, Lenny Kravitz, Lemmy, Kid Rock, Alice Cooper, Ian Astbury, Iggy Pop, Ozzy Osbourne etc.

I corrected you....

ps. with which big stars has Axl recorded songs or performed live? Ow sorry hasn't...

Edited by saulhudson88

no, what would make slash cooler is playing with rock stars like, Micheal Jackson, Lenny Kravitz, Lemmy, Kid Rock, Alice Cooper, Ian Astbury, Iggy Pop, Ozzy Osbourne etc.

I corrected you....

ps. with which big stars has Axl recorded songs or performed live? Ow sorry hasn't...

Dude...Shaq.

Duh.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Selling out = doing a show? Hmm they've spent all of 2010 selling out all over Europe.

I mentioned already but on super sweet 16 a girl tried to get GNR. Money was NO object to this girl and her family. If GNR are such sell outs why didn't they play for an hour and get a few million?

So, GNR playing concerts around the world for xxxxxx $. GNR playing a concert in Moscow for yyyyyyy $. What's the difference?? :question:

Because they simply played in Moscow for the big money; their were no 'fans'.

They flew all the way to Moscow for a simple private gig, where the earn more than 2 times the money the earn with a big concert and had only a few expendatures to cover: no big stage, no big crew, no pyro.

Cause if Slash did it; people would call him a sell-out. And now some fucking morons are defending GN'R for doing this and simple call it a 'gig'.

So why don't you "defend" Axl in this case???? Unless you are a fucking moron too...

If Slash had done this you guys would be shitting bricks about $LA$H SELLOUT. Double standards are fucking ridiculous.

you become a sellout when you do shit like this all the time ($LA$H) instead of once

amount of times don't enter into it, you either did it or you didn't.