GNR paid 1 million for Moscow show

axl666

i hate to bite, or indulge someone has stupid as saulhudson89, but; brian may, buckethead, billy howerdel, dave navarro, the rolling stones, bruce springsteen, elton john, josh freese, Marco Beltrami to name just a few. i don't really care either way but yeah, you're a dumbass.

I meant only SOLO perfomances and not with GN'R, cause than Slash also played with brian may, the rolling stones, elton john and U2.

And btw bucketshit and josh freese were employed by GN'R (and than I'm even not looking at the fact that you call them 'big stars' :rofl-lol: )

So who's the dumbass???

So, GNR playing concerts around the world for xxxxxx $. GNR playing a concert in Moscow for yyyyyyy $. What's the difference?? :question:

Because they simply played in Moscow for the big money; their were no 'fans'.

They flew all the way to Moscow for a simple private gig, where the earn more than 2 times the money the earn with a big concert and had only a few expendatures to cover: no big stage, no big crew, no pyro.

Cause if Slash did it; people would call him a sell-out. And now some fucking morons are defending GN'R for doing this and simple call it a 'gig'.

So why don't you "defend" Axl in this case???? Unless you are a fucking moron too...

I'm not defending Axl; learn to read.

I'm just saying that there are a lot of Axlite people on this forum who are goddamn hypocrite.

Edited by saulhudson88

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, GNR playing concerts around the world for xxxxxx $. GNR playing a concert in Moscow for yyyyyyy $. What's the difference?? :question:

They flew all the way to Moscow for a simple private gig, where the earn more than 2 times the money the earn with a big concert and had only a few expendatures to cover: no big stage, no big crew, no pyro.

Cause if Slash did it; people would call him a sell-out. And now some fucking morons are defending GN'R for doing this and simple call it a 'gig'.

So why don't you "defend" Axl in this case???? Unless you are a fucking moron too...

I'm just saying that there are a lot of Axlite people on this forum who are goddamn hypocrite.

I never said you did! maybe YOU should learn to read... :tongue2:

If Slash had done this you guys would be shitting bricks about $LA$H SELLOUT. Double standards are fucking ridiculous.

you become a sellout when you do shit like this all the time ($LA$H) instead of once

Atleast Slash loves to play gigs under his own name and doesn't hide in his mansion when he is not touring.

Can't say that of Axl, who will dissappear for numerous years than suddenly does an AFD tour (round 3) under the name GN'R and dissappears again.

Edited by saulhudson88

Who the fuck would pay $la$$h a million bucks to play a show?

Slash is a sell out, he loves money so much he even named his kid "cash".

Edited by axl8302

So what is more of a sell out

Doing a private gig for a friend & getting paid for that.

Or sucking record label bosses c***s and having lots of A, B, C or D listers on your album?

Besides howz Slash gonna have a tour? Taking all of 'em with him?? Or just taped singing or some b-grade studio singer jumping in.

So what is more of a sell out

Doing a private gig for a friend & getting paid for that.

Or sucking record label bosses c***s and having lots of A, B, C or D listers on your album?

Besides howz Slash gonna have a tour? Taking all of 'em with him?? Or just taped singing or some b-grade studio singer jumping in.

Very good point...I agree

i hate to bite, or indulge someone has stupid as saulhudson89, but; brian may, buckethead, billy howerdel, dave navarro, the rolling stones, bruce springsteen, elton john, josh freese, Marco Beltrami to name just a few. i don't really care either way but yeah, you're a dumbass.

I meant only SOLO perfomances and not with GN'R, cause than Slash also played with brian may, the rolling stones, elton john and U2.

And btw bucketshit and josh freese were employed by GN'R (and than I'm even not looking at the fact that you call them 'big stars' :rofl-lol: )

So who's the dumbass???

No, actaully Axl played solo with the Rolling Stone's, Queen, Brian May( Catcher in the Rye), Tom Petty, Elton John, Buckethead. Wait, their rock bands , not modern pop artists.

Slash has also played with Rihanna, Shakire, Fergie, and T-Pian. The 4 can't hold a candle to the Rolling Stones, Tom Petty, and Buckethead.

So who's the dumbass???

No, actaully Axl played solo with the Rolling Stone's, Queen, Brian May( Catcher in the Rye), Tom Petty, Elton John, Buckethead. Wait, their rock bands , not modern pop artists.

Slash has also played with Rihanna, Shakire, Fergie, and T-Pian. The 4 can't hold a candle to the Rolling Stones, Tom Petty, and Buckethead.

Fergie has also played with the Stones and U2(whom Axl also jamed with), the circle is complete. :shades:

Why are people even bringing Slash into this? What does the Moscow show have to do with him? Absolutely nothing. Having said that, why are you all making such a big deal of this? Do you all honestly believe that just because these people are wealthy that they are not allowed to enjoy a Guns N' Roses show?...That they are not capable of it? Let me guess, the wealthy couldn't possibly be fans of the music of Guns N' Roses...Right? Nonsense. So many posters make so much drama of nothing. Sides are taken (Axl vs. Slash) and useless, pointless arguments arise. This is complete absurdity.

Get used to it, this is a mainstream band. It's a cashcow. These kind of events come with the territory. Though, that does not take away from the musicianship; not one bit. What idiocy.

Edited by IndiannaRose

Why are people even bringing Slash into this? What does the Moscow show have to do with him? Absolutely nothing. Having said that, why are you all making such a big deal of this? Do you all honestly believe that just because these people are wealthy that they are not allowed to enjoy a Guns N' Roses show?...That they are not capable of it? Let me guess, the wealthy couldn't possibly be fans of the music of Guns N' Roses...Right? Nonsense. So many posters make so much drama of nothing. Sides are taken (Axl vs. Slash) and useless, pointless arguments arise. This is complete absurdity.

Get used to it, this is a mainstream band. It's a cashcow. These kind of events come with the territory. Though, that does not take away from the musicianship; not one bit. What idiocy.

Guns N' Roses isn't mainstream.

They've sold over 100 million records globally. They've recorded some of the best known songs of all time (Sweet Child O' Mine, Paradise City, etc...). They have released the highest selling debut album of all time. The list goes on and on. This isn't some niche band/brand (whatever you wanna call it). They may not be all over the radio like Lady Gaga, but they are still very well known.

They've sold over 100 million records globally. They've recorded some of the best known songs of all time (Sweet Child O' Mine, Paradise City, etc...). They have released the highest selling debut album of all time. The list goes on and on. This isn't some niche band/brand (whatever you wanna call it). They may not be all over the radio like Lady Gaga, but they are still very well known.

being mainstream and being popular are two different things

being all over the radio like lady gaga is called mainstream,

There was no need to bring his kid into this argument

Yeah, there was no need, but I FUCKING LOLD! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

This source: http://www.helium.com/items/464465-the-best-debut-albums-ever-in-no-particular-order

lists Boston, Alanis Morisette and Hootie and the Blowfish above GNR in the highest selling debut albums. I think the list only takes into account the US market though. Wikipedia then says of Alanis Morisette: "Her worldwide debut album was the rock-influenced Jagged Little Pill, which remains the best-selling debut album by a female artist in the U.S., and the highest selling debut album worldwide, selling 30 million units globally." Have you seen somewhere that Appetite beats these albums in sales?

This source: http://www.helium.com/items/464465-the-best-debut-albums-ever-in-no-particular-order

lists Boston, Alanis Morisette and Hootie and the Blowfish above GNR in the highest selling debut albums. I think the list only takes into account the US market though. Wikipedia then says of Alanis Morisette: "Her worldwide debut album was the rock-influenced Jagged Little Pill, which remains the best-selling debut album by a female artist in the U.S., and the highest selling debut album worldwide, selling 30 million units globally." Have you seen somewhere that Appetite beats these albums in sales?

The Blowfish, really? This forum blows my mind sometimes.

If Slash had done this you guys would be shitting bricks about $LA$H SELLOUT. Double standards are fucking ridiculous.

This isn't about that. That guy has his own section of the board a few folders down. Your points are irrelevant and just another attempt to try to distract from the current members of the band.

GnR got paid to do a show? Isn't that normal? good for them.

or his dad for that matter, its IRRELEVANT.