HEY GUNS CLOSE OUT A GREAT 2010 WITH A NEW YRS EVE SHOW IN THE USA

batman007

After, the December dates, its seems GUNS do not play any more shows. I am here to show my support as well as everyone in the U.S. to close a great fn year of touring with some gigs at the end of the year. Maybe a show or two to ring in the new year. I wirte this because I know that GNR is on break right now and I hope someone from the camp reads this and goes with it. I will travel anywhere in the states to see GNR!

Edited by batman007

USA don't deserve a guns show.

I agree that everyone over there seems to be bashing the band, but it's the same in pratically every country. I hope Guns tour the US anyway to prove their point (which is kicking asses and taking names).

USA don't deserve a guns show.

And why is that? I live in the U.S. and support GNR in everyway I can. I have traveled the whole U.S. to see them. Even went to Mexico. I never bash the old members or the new ones. Bought all the albums. So from a die hard U.S. fan probaly that has done way more to support the band than you have, :fuckyou:

REALLY?

fuck. they work their ass off touring. can you imagine the energy required?

I look forward to the pure insight that the lyrics reveal. Axl receives them before the rest of us. fuck.......that must be exhausting.

innate. trust in it.

love you all ( ya i've had a couple cocktails).