Top 10 most underrated GN'R songs

Zanedog

Like the hidden gems that really only us big GNR fans care about and love. Songs that never made it big, and even on here we tend to forget.

Think About You (This song is just beautiful in my opinion, better than SCOM)

14 Years (Izzy sounds amazing on this)

Move To the City

So Fine

Back Off Bitch

You Ain't the First

Garden of Eden

Black Leather

Buick Mackane

Sympathy for the Devil

I'm going to exclude the Chinese Democracy album because pretty much every song on there is underrated by the public.

You're Crazy (acoustic version)

You Ain't the First

Double Talkin' Jive

Dead Horse

Locomotive

Estranged

I think Rocket Queen is pretty underrated by the public too. Along with Sweet Child O Mine and Nightrain, it's the best song on AFD.

there are so many underated gnr songs.... but IMO estranged is by far the most underated song (not among the fans)... in fact i believe is the best gnr song ever and general public doesn't know it

Yea true Estranged is amazing, but the reason I didnt put it was because of the big music video. Idk how famous the music video was then, because I wasnt alive but then again Sympathy had a music video.

Coma is probably their most underrated song ever. That song is better than Estranged in my opinion (and I'm a big estranged fan), the guitar solo is priceless and the 2 ending minutes with Axl's vocals is mindblowing, probably one of the song that made me realize what rock n roll was about. I think it's the best song on both Illusion albums (with November Rain).

Then I'd have to go with Nightrain, it seems to me that it wasn't a hit like November Rain and Welcome to the jungle or paradise city or sweet child, but I think it's the best song on Appetite, I never get tired of it.

Rocket Queen is totally underrated and that's why I'm glad GNR plays it every night.

Locomotive is underrated as well, the ending of the song with the entrance of the piano is amazing and has been a great inspiration to me.

Don't Damn Me and Dead Horse, two songs I really enjoy (but they get boring pretty fast), shame they never make it to the setlists.

14 years and Yesterdays... when you listen to those songs today, they really take a whole different meaning than what they must have meant 19 years ago.

And of course all of Chinese Democracy is totally underrated but that's a given.

I'm kind of laughing when I read that "You ain't the first" is underrated! Haha. Possibly the worst GNR song.

There aren't any, GNR is the least underrated band ever.

You're Crazy (Lies version) is the only song that gets close to less attention than most of the popular songs, but ti's VERY far from being underrated.

I can't believe so fine is mentioned if it wasn't for Get In the Ring and Sorry it would probably be my least favourite Gunners song.

There aren't any, GNR is the least underrated band ever.

You're Crazy (Lies version) is the only song that gets close to less attention than most of the popular songs, but ti's VERY far from being underrated.

I can't believe so fine is mentioned if it wasn't for Get In the Ring and Sorry it would probably be my least favourite Gunners song.

You're fucking with me right? If you ask anyone these days about the UYI tracks, I'm betting good money the only ones they would possibly know is November Rain, Don't Cry, and You Could Be Mine. People just love their big shit like SCOM, WTTJ, Patience, and all of those songs you hear all of the time. I don't even think most people outside of this forum could name a TSI song either.

Edited by Zanedog

You're fucking with me right? If you ask anyone these days about the UYI tracks, I'm betting good money the only ones they would possibly know is November Rain, Don't Cry, and You Could Be Mine.

That's because the majority of UYI material is complete weaksauce compared to AFD.

That said, kudos to you for mentioning Black Leather. Love that song. Slash's guitar, Axl's voice... sounds so fuckin' mean. :thumbsup: