Top 10 most underrated GN'R songs

Zanedog

It's Alright from Live Era.

Really beautiful with just Axl's voice and piano.

A lot better than the overwrought and maudlin This I Love

Crap, it's so underrated that I forgot about it since I havent listened to Live era in a few weeks lol. But yea that song is amazing, great cover.

Dead Horse and Garden of Eden. Don't see alot of hate for these songs on GNR boards, but I don't see alot of love either; Loved them both on first listen.

there are so many underated gnr songs.... but IMO estranged is by far the most underated song (not among the fans)... in fact i believe is the best gnr song ever and general public doesn't know it

It should have been two songs. Personally, I only like the first half of the song. I think its pretty amazing, and if the song would have ended right before the little piano bridge, it would have been their biggest hit.

I rarely listen to the second part. The music is boring and the lyrics are very whiny, imo.

Dead Horse and Garden of Eden. Don't see alot of hate for these songs on GNR boards, but I don't see alot of love either; Loved them both on first listen.

there are so many underated gnr songs.... but IMO estranged is by far the most underated song (not among the fans)... in fact i believe is the best gnr song ever and general public doesn't know it

It should have been two songs. Personally, I only like the first half of the song. I think its pretty amazing, and if the song would have ended right before the little piano bridge, it would have been their biggest hit.

I rarely listen to the second part. The music is boring and the lyrics are very whiny, imo.

I listen to the end of the big instrumental part, can't stand the outro.

Most underrated songs...If The World is way up there, I'd put Think About You on the list too.

Don't Damn Me - it should've been played live

Think About You

14 Years - awesome song (demo is even better with rhe kick-ass outro)

Move to the City - sound awesome live (just listen Tokyo 1988.12.10)

Shotgun Blues

Pretty Tied Up

Dust N' Bones

You Ain't the First (Argentina 93 :heart: )

Bad Apples

Am I the only one who thinks CITR may be the best song on CD?

No I think the same

Rocket Queen

Think about you

Coma

Civil War (why don't they play this one any more?)

Breakdown

Crazy (both versions)

Locamotive

Right next door to Hell

Don't Damn Me

Better shoulda been a hit

Edited by Lines&Noses

Dead horse and Garden of Eden are two of my favorite songs as many of you have heard me jabber on about a couple of times. Its hard to say if they are underrated though cause they actually had videos, but maybe they were just overshadowed by MTV playing November rain and Don't cry so much.

I think Dead Horse could have been a dam n top ten single had they released three 10-11 track albums, but thats all past now.

Other than those, Rocket Queen is criminally underrated as is Don't Damn me (best lyrics axl ever wrote with Garden of Eden second).

Double talkin jive as well. UYI 1 should have been released by itself. What a great album.