New Michael Jackson song

ITW 2012

I don't know what I think of the song yet, I guess I need to listen to it some more.

But the fact that Michael never released it was probably because he himself wasn't happy with it. I hate that he doesn't have a say anymore, that it's up to others to release his music and other people cashing in on his work. It's disgusting.

Your totally right. With Invincible, which was a decent album but not up there with his best, it still had the Michael Jackson quality to it. It was polished to perfection and you could tell alot of effort was put into it. This song sound like a mash up almost, inconsistent and lacking feeling, like a bunch of chorus's and verses thrown in together with no thought. It is quite sad that he isn't around anymore..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of 90's R&B. Blackstreet, Silk, Boy II Men etc.

I'm not really sure if it is Mike or not, I honestly don't care; But I will say I do think his family should have some say over his legacy......slimy as they may be.

When I die, I want everything to go to my family, know matter how many times they may have fucked me.

Reminds me of 90's R&B. Blackstreet, Silk, Boy II Men etc.

I'm not really sure if it is Mike or not, I honestly don't care; But I will say I do think his family should have some say over his legacy......slimy as they may be.

When I die, I want everything to go to my family, know matter how many times they may have fucked me.

Do you remember what South Park did when they used Chef's voice?

You could use a computer using Michael's voice and build a song with the help of Pro Tools and a lot of processing.

But if you go back to the official site, they posted the entire song up.

I've heard random bootlegs, and I can see why Quincy Jones said they had recorded 800 songs and cut it down to one album. Granted he's exaggerating, but it's like Prince - there's nothing that's going to make you go "wow" any more than GNR outtakes that didn't make the cut. There might be one or two gems, but most of it's going to be hype over substance. Maybe Will I am or Rick Rubin can make magic happen.