How obsessed are you?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I really like the music, both old and new, all the drama and mystery around the band still fascinates me and I'm curious to see what kind of new music will be released. I think Axl is the last real rockstar the world has ever seen. Obsessed? Not so much anymore.

I was always into GnR music old and new. This site got me more into their story/history because it is pretty riveting stuff. Not obsessed, but I do pay attention to what's going on with them. It's not more about Axl than any of the other members, old and new. But Axl info is s much more difficult to come by, which makes it more valuable to me.

And yeah, he's hot.

I really like the music, both old and new, all the drama and mystery around the band still fascinates me and I'm curious to see what kind of new music will be released. I think Axl is the last real rockstar the world has ever seen. Obsessed? Not so much anymore.

pretty much, happy belated birthday

Not going to lie, it was pretty cool to meet the man. I just think he's an amazing singer, songwriter and performer. I am obsessed with hearing the rest of Chinese Democracy.

As above and for the last 20 years I have been going to

AA meetings....................................................................that's Axl Addict meetings. :lol: