GNR graffiti art mural

rattlesnake chain

Came across this n thought it was pretty cool. Im a fan of graffiti art and GNR so this made me happy. Looks like they are more into the old stuff, but for what its worth, I hope some people here can appreciate this. Sorry couldn't figure out how to post the pics directly in this thread. Enjoy!

Amuser Japan Drama Morgan(Finished)

Amuse126 GNR

JAPAN GNR

Destruction N Excess GNR production

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gentlemanjoshua/4935853830/sizes/l/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gentlemanjoshua/4935263777/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

i hate all forms of graffiti. even if the low life had permission, he inspires people to take their fucking spray paint cans and markers to anything in my city.

Agreed.

Plus, it look disgusting. I can't understand that anyone can like it. I'd rather watch a 50 years old worn ugly cement wall than see it with graffiti on it.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

i hate all forms of graffiti. even if the low life had permission, he inspires people to take their fucking spray paint cans and markers to anything in my city.

Agreed.

Plus, it look disgusting. I can't understand that anyone can like it. I'd rather watch a 50 years old worn ugly cement wall than see it with graffiti on it.

There is a difference between graffiti and graffiti art.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Agreed.

What's the difference?

Well, there's been graffiti featured in GNR album art work more than once before. A lot of the UYI era art work was actually created by a famous graffiti artist, including the bass drum skin during the entire tour. Axl's pretty open minded when it comes to visual art. I'd be interested in his opinion. There's definitely lots of parallels between that movement and the beginnings of the rock n roll movement.

Agreed.

What's the difference?

Graffiti is illegal, graffiti art is legal.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Agreed.

What's the difference?

It don't make any difference from what I said. It look like shit whether it's legal or not.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Agreed.

What's the difference?

It don't make any difference from what I said. It look like shit whether it's legal or not.

I totally agree. While its obvious some of these people have talent it is not the right place to show it off.

No matter how 'good' it is its off putting and makes an area look rough. One of those places you just want to get the hell out of.