Why doesn't Axl give another Kurt Loder type interview?

Janis

Because Loder retired.

T4p but I'm not talking specifically about Kurt Loder. I know he's retired. I'm talking about another Kurt Loder type interview-an interview similar to the one with Kurt in a relaxed environment without an audience type setting.

because he's too busy werking on the new album, duhh

I don't spend all my days looking up Axl info, duhh. When did he announce he was back in the studio?

Because Loder retired.

T4p but I'm not talking specifically about Kurt Loder. I know he's retired. I'm talking about another Kurt Loder type interview-an interview similar to the one with Kurt in a relaxed environment without an audience type setting.

I don't spend all my days looking up Axl info, duhh. When did he announce he was back in the studio?

he just tweeted:

In the studio working on CD II!! Can't wait for you all to hear it! Peace!

5:15 PM Nov 14th via web

Because Loder retired.

he just tweeted:

Cool, thanks. Can you post a link to his twitter pls? Thks!

Edited by Janis

Because Loder retired.

he just tweeted:

Cool, thanks. Can you post a link to his twitter pls? Thks!

his new account: https://twitter.com/AxzullRose

Kurt Loder called Axl a drugie in an interview not too long ago. I was surprised, but iam sure Axl saw that too. Look at Kayne on the today show, the media is a twisted beast with sick energy. Axl doesnt need the media at all. No musical artist of Axl"s stature needs the shit those people put out. I love the fact Axl doesnt do interviews. The Del interview was very good and said plenty if you read between the lines

I'd rather see an actual conversation with someone who is no journalist than the old Q+A game, something like Axl having coffee with Henry Rollins, whatever, it would be more intresting than 2 hours of him talking to Rolling Stone or MTV.

Or something like "It Might Get Loud" with Jimmy Page, The Edge and Jack White. That film was just three musicians sitting down, talking about music, jamming a bit - but you could get so much more out of that than having these guys sit with a media person.

Axl doesn't seem to trust too many people in the media.

He was pissed off at comments made after the VMA appearance. But I think he should be making the talk show rounds on American TV next year.

Kurt Loder is still with MTV, as a film critic.

Question: Do you trust the media, imo they seem to have a personal vendetta against Axl + GNR, I see more negative than positive written,and whom would you suggest do the interview? (Not Larry King)! Most of the reporters are fucking Muppets in suits.

• 5 months later...

I'd really like Axl to give a new filmed interview. All his old interviews with Kurt were some of his most insightful and relaxed. Why can't he do this again? Wouldn't the fans love this?!

Let´s be realistic.

Just because nobody is no longer interested, simple as that, he's not relevant anymore.

Axl was always an interesting subject in media only for his "eccentric" behavior and not for his music or art, and the public common sense just got tired of Guns N' Roses, we have to figure it out.

Besides what he's would have to say at this point?

Blame Slash again for his own mistakes?

I've had enought :thumbsup:

I'd really like Axl to give a new filmed interview. All his old interviews with Kurt were some of his most insightful and relaxed. Why can't he do this again? Wouldn't the fans love this?!

Let´s be realistic.

Just because nobody is no longer interested, simple as that, he's not relevant anymore.

Axl was always an interesting subject in media only for his "eccentric" behavior and not for his music or art, and the public common sense just got tired of Guns N' Roses, we have to figure it out.

You've had enough? Yet......you are still here on a GnR forum!!!!!

Guest siliconmessiah

Let´s be realistic.

You've had enough? Yet......you are still here on a GnR forum!!!!!

Groghan, the only thing you seem to be doing around the topics here is telling people where they belong and don´t.

That doesn´t seem to constructive either, eh?

Edited by siliconmessiah