Since Fortus worked with *NSYNC* could he convince Timberlake to work with GNR?

AxlSlashedIzzy

It would be cool. But I doubt that Timberlake remembers Fortus. Or has even met him. A duet would sure give GnR publicity, but with this band...

and it wouldn't be selling out or whoring. It's not like GnR is some underground wonder. It would be new and different...but yeah, not in a billion that's gonna happen.

Yea they could do a duet on "sexy's back"... I mean Axl is rocking a pretty stellar moustache these days rock3

Seriously dude what planet do you live on to think that Justin and Axl would EVER be a good or even possible idea... I'd personally rather discuss axl's stash :D

Fortus worked with NSync. Gee I guess that type of thing doesn't bother Axl after all.

big difference between just going in the studio and laying down a guitar part (and probably not even meeting the members) than going on stage/making songs on your solo album, commercials etc.

How do you know he didn't meet the members of NSync? Either was it is lame.

I dont know if he did. Chances are he did not. Either if he did or not that doesnt take away the fact that he was simply laying down a guitar part and not going on stage/making songs on your solo album, commercials etc. like your beloved hero. I hate turning this into a Slash vs. new gnr thing but you asked for it champ.