Justin Bieber. GNR fan.

dalsh327

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20395400,00.html

Justin Bieber would be nowhere without his mother, Pattie Mallette: She posted the now-infamous videos of him on YouTube, relocated to Atlanta with him so he could launch his recording career and keeps him grounded with chores and a curfew.

But in honor of Father's Day, it's time to pay tribute to the man behind the boy: Jeremy Bieber.

Though Justin was raised by his mom in Stratford, Ontario, his father has always been a part of his life. "I have a great relationship with my dad," the pop star, 16, told Seventeen. "When I was younger, he taught me how to play some songs on the guitar, like 'Knockin' on Heaven's Door' by Bob Dylan."

While Mallette, 36, turned Justin on to Boyz II Men, Jeremy, 37, exposed him to harder-rocking groups – and has since helped him with an important rite of passage.

"He's the one who got me into classic rock and then turned me on to stuff like Guns N' Roses and Metallica," Justin told the magazine. "He taught me how to drive too. He's cool."

So what else is there to know about the man who calls himself Lord Bieber on Twitter?

Jeremy lives in Canada, where he is married and has two younger children, Jazmyn and Jaxon. According to his Tweets, he thinks Dumb and Dumber "has to be the greatest movie of all time" and will "never get sick of" Seinfeld.

Meanwhile, on a personal Web site he created seven years ago, Jeremy revealed he reads The Sword of Truth fantasy novels and loves to play the card game Spades. But that's not all: "I love the outdoors. I follow and play a variety of sports. I love camping and boating, but most of all, I love to travel."

A GNR namedrop by the Bieb = a few thousand AFD downloads.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Taylor Swift can jam with Def Leppard, there's a chance Bieber could rock out with GNR...

Bieber is much likley to 'rock out' with Slash...

much less likely to spit at him and shut the door in his face anyway

Then again if you offer Axl a million...

Edited by moreblack

If Taylor Swift can jam with Def Leppard, there's a chance Bieber could rock out with GNR...

And when that happens NOT A SINGLE FUCKER HERE CAN SAY "SLASH WAS A SELL OUT"

If it does we know the end of time is near

we know for certain Axl is insane..and even more insane still is those fuckers out there that say Axl should crossdress with the likes of Timberlake too..

Bieber is much likley to 'rock out' with Slash...

much less likely to spit at him and shut the door in his face anyway

Then again if you offer Axl a million...

Axl has shown that when he wants to collaborate with others he can and will do it and not for the pay check. Slash, on the other hand, is a pro at working on different styles of music with different people from all over, and I find nothing wrong with that.

Slash will take cash, checks, mastercard, gold, diamonds, bonds etc however, sometimes he'll do it for free cause he likes the project.

Don't like him but who cares I care more about this right here:

Justin Bieber Accounts for 3 Percent of All Twitter Traffic

He is also the most search for artist on the planet and if he wants to name drop GNR to a new generation of fans I am all for it! :shrugs:

fuck this is really good actually maybe now my pop loving bieber loving Niece will start wanting to know more about Guns :) perfect entry hehe

Edited by gunsguy

im waiting for Beiber to become a mygnr member

He'd get shit on by so many people.

Hey, look on the bright side....he'd probably bring like, 50,000 women with him.

If 13 year old girls are your thing.....

I'm sure there's quite a few 18 year old fans as well.

Despising Justin Bieber is the biggest waste of time. Sure, you can hate his music all you want (i dont like it myself), but to sit there going "JUSTIN BIEBER IS A FUCKIN FAG!!!!!!" every chance you get is just a classic example of being 40 years old or being a rebellious teenager.

Despising Justin Bieber is the biggest waste of time. Sure, you can hate his music all you want (i dont like it myself), but to sit there going "JUSTIN BIEBER IS A FUCKIN FAG!!!!!!" every chance you get is just a classic example of being 40 years old or being a rebellious teenager.

I hate the "im 14 years old and i listen to guns n roses and not justin bieber he is a fag - there is so much shit in my generation. i wish they made music like they used it" comments on youtube.

Edited by AbominableHoman

To be very honest, I saw this small performance piece of him on some sort of mtv thing. And he actually did a drum solo, and it was quite alright.

You've got to have some sort of admiration for a kid to make it that far. Also for a kid that works his ass off too.

But hey, I don't listen to radio, barely even watch tv, and thus hardly ever hear any of his songs. So I've no reason to complain.