Justin Bieber. GNR fan.

dalsh327

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Justin Bieber's music because I see no talent in it, however I believe that most people who hate him hate him out of jealousy. Out of jealousy that he is livin' his dream no matter what it is, an' they are most likely beatin' around the junkyard or somethin'. Thus they find a fault in him ie. success for something that doesn't deserve success. I ain't got it better than him so who am I to tell that he is good or isn't good. But in response to the thread, I don't think that his like of Gn'R has any kinda significance in the world of rock.

If Taylor Swift can jam with Def Leppard, there's a chance Bieber could rock out with GNR...

Bieber is much more likely to 'rock out' with Slash...

I heard JB will be doing all vocals on $la$h's next "album"

what else do the voices tell you? :tongue2:

lol you would be surprised of the things they tell me :D

y'know, I don't doubt that for one second... :confused::scared:

I don't like Justin Bieber's music because I see no talent in it, however I believe that most people who hate him hate him out of jealousy. Out of jealousy that he is livin' his dream no matter what it is, an' they are most likely beatin' around the junkyard or somethin'. Thus they find a fault in him ie. success for something that doesn't deserve success. I ain't got it better than him so who am I to tell that he is good or isn't good. But in response to the thread, I don't think that his like of Gn'R has any kinda significance in the world of rock.

Maybe in some cases, but I don't like him because he's a fraud. Check the writing credits on his album "My World". Dude is pretty much nothing but a squeaky voiced, tween marketing machine created by his record label.

And being that I consider music the highest form of artistic expression....that sort of thing is a slap in the face.

• 4 months later...

@justinbieber Guns N' Roses!! - http://bit.ly/dOAiJR

Let's see if sales jump from one Bieber tweet about GNR.

From Duff DuffMcKagan64 Duff McKagan

@ @justinbieber Thanks JB! Duff

27 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Also from Duff on Adam Lambert

DuffMcKagan64 Duff McKagan

Just got back from a party where the great Scissor Sisters played 4 @jakeshears new book. Met @adamlambert with @isaacthecarp. Nice.

12 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

From Duff's wife Susan

SuHolmesMcKagan SusanHolmesMcKagan

@ChromeHearts now(it's Fergie's Bday!)+she sang wJakeShears(ScissorSis)@AdamLambert+Kate Hudson sang http://yfrog.com/hse6xrzj

13 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Maybe Duff is turning pop! :shocked: