[RUMOR] Guns N' Roses in Bolivia - November 2011?

realpoti

According to Divinas & Famosos (a TV show in Bolivia), Gn'R is going to play a single show at Hernando Siles stadium in November. Looks like a whole South American tour is being planed, with rumors about shows in Argentina, Brazil and now Bolivia.

The stadium has a capacity of 42,000 (seated).

Hernando_Siles.jpg

Source: http://www.cash24horas.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7231%3Alos-guns-n-roses-vienen-a-bolivia-el-2011&catid=56%3Aentretenimiento

Edited by marlon_brando15

The pieces are falling into the right places :D

In October and November 2011, Guns N' Roses is rumored to play in:

- Mexico, Mexico @ Arena Ciudad de Mexico [22,000 capacity]

- La Paz, Bolivia @ Hernando Siles Stadium [42,000 people capacity]

- Buenos Aires, Argentina.

- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ City of Rock [Rock in Rio]

Edited by ManetsBR

Guns N' Roses is rumored to play in:

You forgot Israel and US. :shades:

Guns N' Roses is rumored to play in:

You forgot Israel and US. :shades:

I was talking about Latin America rumors. Israel wasn't confirmed by the band, was it?

These rumours just get earlier and earlier.

I can see the next one, "Guns N Roses rumoured to play City X in 2014..."

I think it's because of Rock in Rio. I mean, the full announcement will be made very soon, and festival is only on October 2011, so if GN'R is really playing, and I hope they are, the other promoters are already announcing.

I dont see Axl Rose running around at 3800 mt.... Imagine the oxygen breaks during the show in La Paz....

And this is what YOU contribute to a Guns n roses fan forum ????

Would be a negative asshole comment IF Axl was in bad physical condition....as that clearly is not the case it is just plain ridiculous.

Based on how much he moves, runs etc. for 2.5 hours during every show without it affecting his singing hardly at all, I`d say he is easily in better condition that most men 10 years younger than he.

I dont see Axl Rose running around at 3800 mt.... Imagine the oxygen breaks during the show in La Paz....

Would be a negative asshole comment IF Axl was in bad physical condition....as that clearly is not the case it is just plain ridiculous.

Based on how much he moves, runs etc. for 2.5 hours during every show without it affecting his singing hardly at all, I`d say he is easily in better condition that most men 10 years younger than he.

Jeez man, chill out. It was only a joke. Here in southamerica there is a big controversy with soccer matches in La Paz because is really hard to breath to the people taht dont live there. I mean, Messi get tired, imagine Axl..... It was only a comment, i hope they came back soon so i can see Axl again. Chill out, smoke some pot and enjoy life...

Edited by GNR_uruguay

Jeez man, chill out. It was only a joke. Here in southamerica there is a big controversy with soccer matches in La Paz because is really hard to breath to the people taht dont live there. I mean, Messi get tired, imagine Axl..... It was only a comment, i hope they came back soon so i can see Axl again. Chill out, smoke some pot and enjoy life...

Yeah man, relax. I hate when my team plays in La Paz. After the match the players are about to faint.

Yeah man, relax. I hate when my team plays in La Paz. After the match the players are about to faint.

Thank you, that is my point