~Mygnr.com Guns N' Roses Christmas Tree 2010 ~

gunsguy

spread to contacts in email and facebook. If you know of someone in the Guns extended family that would like this go ahead and send to them! I can't get to everyone

thanks everyone for your help :) :xmassrudolph:

Edited by gunsguy

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome! GNR has been one of my favorite bands since I was 9 (in 1988). I know it's silly, but I really hope Axl sees this. His music has been such an important part of most of my life, and somehow this seems like a little bit of thanks. :thumbsup: :xmassrudolph:

That's awesome! GNR has been one of my favorite bands since I was 9 (in 1988). I know it's silly, but I really hope Axl sees this. His music has been such an important part of most of my life, and somehow this seems like a little bit of thanks. :thumbsup: :xmassrudolph:

not silly at all man, I have every intention of Axl Rose seeing this :xmasssanta:

Mr. Bumblefoot has already viewed it:

"Hell yeah! Very fkn cool :) Give 'em all a HAPPY HOLIDAYS for me :)"

Edited by gunsguy

not silly at all man, I have every intention of Axl Rose seeing this :xmasssanta:

Mr. Bumblefoot has already viewed it:

"Hell yeah! Very fkn cool :) Give 'em all a HAPPY HOLIDAYS for me :)"

Great idea and nice work man :)