~Mygnr.com Guns N' Roses Christmas Tree 2010 ~

gunsguy

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

You should put this in the news section because most fans post there.

you are right maybe we will have it moved for at least a bit, after all it is GN'R related!

Bad bad idea! I can't stand all those Axlites from the main section! I don't want them in my Xmas tree! :(

I was thinking the same thing =/

plus I hardly visit that section anymore

What the hell? Its a GNR forum your going to encounter Axlites and Slashites etc. The real fans view that section if you ask me

I say: women on top! :shades:

Edit: Sleeping Like An Angel , I stopped coming here for the band a long time ago. I don't really care about the main section or who's a 'real fan' and who's not.

Ah no it wasn't a dig at you or anything I was just saying. Have you lost interest in the band? I have been here since 2005 and although there are periods where I get bored I love the band always!

I say: women on top! :shades:

Edit: Sleeping Like An Angel , I stopped coming here for the band a long time ago. I don't really care about the main section or who's a 'real fan' and who's not.

Ah no it wasn't a dig at you or anything I was just saying. Have you lost interest in the band? I have been here since 2005 and although there are periods where I get bored I love the band always!

The new band just doesn't do it for me. I love Guns to death but for me, Guns isn't only Axl & co. I used to still read all the topics in the main section but there are so much morons there.. I just can't stand them anymore. :scared:

/offtopic

Edited by -Laura-

this tree is for everyone to join in, that includes people that don't come here for the band! Think of it as a Christmas forum thing and there ya are!

I didn't think this thing would spark debate honestly lol I am rather shocked it is! :confused:

this tree is for everyone to join in, that includes people that don't come here for the band! Think of it as a Christmas forum thing and there ya are!

I didn't think this thing would spark debate honestly lol I am rather shocked it is! :confused:

You'll get more if you post it in the discussion section though, even if its only there for a day or two. We can't have the boys looking at a little tree. DO IT ... DOOOO ITTT!!

You'll get more if you post it in the discussion section though, even if its only there for a day or two. We can't have the boys looking at a little tree. DO IT ... DOOOO ITTT!!

Give it time, there is a plan in place for more avatars to add to the tree :)

Give it time, there is a plan in place for more avatars to add to the tree :)

Without consent? I approve B)

How are we going to show that tree to the guys? I don't see all of 'em joining the board, sadly... ;)

it will be sent via electronic communication :thumbsup:

user SR_GR has requested her avatar be used in the tree via email!

this is what she wants:

slo949.jpg

it has been added.

Also no everyone must ask to be on the tree I have no intention of grabbing peoples avatars to use for this, this is an opt in thing

Edited by gunsguy