Life limped along at subsonic speeds

aussie_axl

TOWNSVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DECEMBER 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!! let the party begain, GUNS N ROSES in the tropics, doesn't get any better does it???, i'm sure guns will have a mad time, just watch out for the abo's passed out in the streets, wonder how ticket sales are going for the boys this tour, who gives a fuck right? lets just rock the fuck out !.

TOWNSVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DECEMBER 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!! let the party begain, GUNS N ROSES in the tropics, doesn't get any better does it???, i'm sure guns will have a mad time, just watch out for the abo's passed out in the streets, wonder how ticket sales are going for the boys this tour, who gives a fuck right? lets just rock the fuck out !.

wtf?

fuck man, I hope axl downs a few scooners of toohey while hes up there, and yeah those abos can be a hazard :tongue2:

Edited by gunns5

Ticket sales are fine some people don't like waiting for the man tho.

wasted... Sing along mocking birds...........i love the fact axl does what he wants, love it that he's up in townsville, love the fact DJ and foot are in the band.

It's an amazing show. The intro to chi deem is mind-blowing. When ashba steps up. Maybe take some protective mask for the pyro tho.

They doing shacklers now more too.

sweet if it's anything like 2007 can't wait, looking forward to seeing what korn can offer up.

Ticket sales are fine some people don't like waiting for the man tho.

wasted... Sing along mocking birds...........i love the fact axl does what he wants, love it that he's up in townsville, love the fact DJ and foot are in the band.

Facebook Like! Someone is a bit excited I thnks!