Axl has finally one-upped Vince Neil once and for all

saber_

Axl no longer needs to whip Vince's ass. The score is settled once and for all. ; )

Vince has self-owned himself and detracted from Motley Crue's legacy by going on Skating With the Stars. It is unfortunate, because as I listen to that first Crue record, I'm reminded of their awesomeness.

Actually in all seriousness, has Axl made any comments about Vince lately? Not that he needs to. I guess he prefers to just laugh out loud.

Edited by mindsaber

There is so much fail happening here.....

You mean like your sense of humor? It seems as if everyone on this board is an elitist butthurt fanboy. But, fanboy of what? High-caliber threads? Give me a break. Your posting history isn't exactly the bastion of intellectual superiority to the rest of us, so.. if I were you, I would move along.

Vince has self-owned himself and detracted from Motley Crue's legacy

What legacy? You mean THIS legacy!?!?

LOL...

Hey now, that first Crue record was good. You can't deny it.

But, Vince now sounds like T-Pain, and yes yes, I know he tarnished his own legacy looooong ago.

I personally think Kickstart My Heart is a good song. The Crue is an example where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

There is so much fail happening here.....

You mean like your sense of humor? It seems as if everyone on this board is an elitist butthurt fanboy. But, fanboy of what? High-caliber threads? Give me a break. Your posting history isn't exactly the bastion of intellectual superiority to the rest of us, so.. if I were you, I would move along.

Vince has self-owned himself and detracted from Motley Crue's legacy

What legacy? You mean THIS legacy!?!?

LOL...

Hey now, that first Crue record was good. You can't deny it.

But, Vince now sounds like T-Pain, and yes yes, I know he tarnished his own legacy looooong ago.

I personally think Kickstart My Heart is a good song. The Crue is an example where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

The moment Vince became "Vince", he was fail. I mean seriously, Girls Girls Girls? If this is a question of artistic integrity, Axl wins by default.

moment Vince became "Vince", he was fail.

Point well taken. Notice all the overt clues to the humorous nature of this thread. I created it because I know GNR fans remember the Axl/Vince feud.

I mean seriously, Girls Girls Girls? If this is a question of artistic integrity, Axl wins by default.

Yes, but it was the 80's- it was all about image, and you must respect that they were honest about it. What's more "rock n roll" than a song entitled "girls girls girls." It's so ridiculous and spinal tap-ish, it transcends itself and becomes, if nothing else: funny.

And I would caution you to be so judgmental in certain regards. I can post videos of Axl in Hollywood Rose that I'm sure you would agree are a bit embarrassing for several reasons.

But yes, ultimately, you are right: Axl wins by default.

Axl no longer needs to whip Vince's ass. The score is settled once and for all. ; )

Vince has self-owned himself and detracted from Motley Crue's legacy by going on Skating With the Stars. It is unfortunate, because as I listen to that first Crue record, I'm reminded of their awesomeness.

Actually in all seriousness, has Axl made any comments about Vince lately?

This is probably total bullshit, but I saw this on wikipedia

"In October of 2010, Neil admitted to wanting to beat up Axl Rose still. Then in November of 2010, sources say they met in a bar in Los Angelas and tried to settle the score. The two were having a loud altercation, then the owner called the cops. Once both aressted, Rose said "I'll break Vince's plastic face." Which Neil responded with "He should grow up, pass the third grade."

:shrugs:

Mötley Crüe, lol

This is probably total bullshit, but I saw this on wikipedia
"In October of 2010, Neil admitted to wanting to beat up Axl Rose still. Then in November of 2010, sources say they met in a bar in Los Angelas and tried to settle the score. The two were having a loud altercation, then the owner called the cops. Once both aressted, Rose said "I'll break Vince's plastic face." Which Neil responded with "He should grow up, pass the third grade."

:shrugs:

Yeah, sourceless Wikipedia bullcrap

Axl has always been more than one up on Vince Neil.

Indeed, most certainly: I agree. I hope you all will forgive my jesting phrasing in previous posts, as I never meant to indicate Vince was ever in the same league, creatively, physically, mentally, etc. And I'm not just being an Axl sycophant there- it's just plain true.

To end my post: a bit of nostalgia...

Actually in all seriousness, has Axl made any comments about Vince lately? Not that he needs to. I guess he prefers to just laugh out loud.

In an attempt to save this thread