DJ Ashba vs. Slash

Daedalus

DJ Ashba vs. Slash  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like DJs better actually. It seems like Slash rushed through it more though.... And his hat should of been off, as should Dj's. Its not all about style when your honoring your country.

The person playing the song doesn't take his hat off.

Slash's was cleaner, more traditional. DJ's was a bit more rock n roll. I would lhave liked to see a bit more Hendrix from either of them. I'll go with Slash.

Yeah, when Hendrix played it, it was just...brilliant :heart:

I also voted for Slash.

I like DJs better

You axl nutswinging piece of shit. Real fans - of true GnR will always vote Slash. Hell- I didn't even watch the video's but I know who's the greatest.

What is the matter with you? Can't you have a civil, adult conversation without calling someone a piece of shit because your case isn't strong enough? Didn't even watch the video? That makes you a lemming, blindly following without any thought of your own.

Just lighten up, try?

I like DJs better

You axl nutswinging piece of shit. Real fans - of true GnR will always vote Slash. Hell- I didn't even watch the video's but I know who's the greatest.

What is the matter with you? Can't you have a civil, adult conversation without calling someone a piece of shit because your case isn't strong enough? Didn't even watch the video? That makes you a lemming, blindly following without any thought of your own.

Just lighten up, try?

Eh, I believe MoonWalker was being sarcastic

I like DJs better

Just lighten up, try?

Eh, I believe MoonWalker was being sarcastic

Oh

Nevermind

After having listened to both, I gotta say DJ's has a lot more character, while Slash's was to straightforward and uncreative. I even had my brother listen to both without letting him know who was playing and he still preferred DJ's.

I've already listened to better versions, but between these two, I definitely vote DJ.

I like DJs better

Why dont you suck on my fat cock. I've been a fan of Guns N Roses for 6 fucking years. Slash is the reason i play guitar... Even a person who is even the slightest fan could realize Izzy was the heart of Guns, not Slash... He was the unbelievably great tasting frosting on the cake. I've seen GNR live once, Slash's solo band and Velvet Revolver. I love all 5 of the "classic" lineup the same. Get the fuck out of here you newb, I've been here for 3 and a half years... Show some respect to the people who have been here way longer than you have.