DJ Ashba vs. Slash

Daedalus

DJ Ashba vs. Slash  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like DJ's more because he tried to do something different, sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't but I admire his courage.

That

I hate to say it, but Slash's was really to clean and boring. But the other 2005 Slash's was better than the given choiches.

I like DJs better

You axl nutswinging piece of shit. Real fans - of true GnR will always vote Slash. Hell- I didn't even watch the video's but I know who's the greatest.

Why dont you suck on my fat cock. I've been a fan of Guns N Roses for 6 fucking years. Slash is the reason i play guitar... Even a person who is even the slightest fan could realize Izzy was the heart of Guns, not Slash... He was the unbelievably great tasting frosting on the cake. I've seen GNR live once, Slash's solo band and Velvet Revolver. I love all 5 of the "classic" lineup the same. Get the fuck out of here you newb, I've been here for 3 and a half years... Show some respect to the people who have been here way longer than you have.

ive been here longer than you fag. Oh you must've been a fan when you was like 10 then lmao.

I like DJs better

You axl nutswinging piece of shit. Real fans - of true GnR will always vote Slash. Hell- I didn't even watch the video's but I know who's the greatest.

Why dont you suck on my fat cock. I've been a fan of Guns N Roses for 6 fucking years. Slash is the reason i play guitar... Even a person who is even the slightest fan could realize Izzy was the heart of Guns, not Slash... He was the unbelievably great tasting frosting on the cake. I've seen GNR live once, Slash's solo band and Velvet Revolver. I love all 5 of the "classic" lineup the same. Get the fuck out of here you newb, I've been here for 3 and a half years... Show some respect to the people who have been here way longer than you have.

ive been here longer than you fag. Oh you must've been a fan when you was like 10 then lmao.

He joined in 2007, you joined in 2009.

I like DJs better

Lurked in 05' made an account in 06.

I like DJs better

This quotebox should be the banner of MyGNR.

I like DJs better

yesi.jpg

:book:

I like DJ's more because he tried to do something different, sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't but I admire his courage.

Probably it is just me, but I get a feeling, that DJ changed it, because he couldn't played it properly :rolleyes:

Probably it is just me, but I get a feeling, that DJ changed it, because he couldn't played it properly :rolleyes:

It's not exactly the most difficult tune to play on the guitar.

I like DJs better

yesi.jpg

He said "an" account. Not necessarily "that" account. :xmasschef:

I like DJs better

yesi.jpg

He said "an" account. Not necessarily "that" account. :xmasschef:

I'm just messing with him, I voted for Slash. :lol:

• 1 month later...