2011 GN'R Rumors

ManetsBR

I'm trying to not get too excited (or excited at all), but I'd be so happy if just one of these things actually happend (I mean Chinese Democracy box-set with 4 bonus tracks and a documentary, for example).

But at the same time I'm patient and I trust Axl. I'm just really glad there will be Rock in Rio this year :)

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And one last thing - those 30+ songs that were left off Chi-D won't be wasted. And they saved the best for last. Lang leve de revolutie! ;) about 12 hours ago via web

Sounds like it could be the next album name... who's Lang btw??

And one last thing - those 30+ songs that were left off Chi-D won't be wasted. And they saved the best for last. Lang leve de revolutie! ;) about 12 hours ago via web

Lange leve de resolutie is dutch for: long live the resolution.

Not revolution?

Not revolution?

Yes, my mistake.

Guns Of Truth was correct about some stuff and wrong about others. I guess that happens when you make many statements based on lots of obvious rumors... Some of them will happen, some won't. But, du to the lack of GN'R news, people here prefer to believe he actually know something (I'm included), than believe that he is just making statement after statement, hoping one out of 3 will turn out to be truth.

Edited by Mal'Akh

You know what sucks? It's not only the integrity of Guns of Truth that I'm doubting.

Even if he's not bullshitting, which he probably is, it's GNR we're talking about. For all Guns of Truth knows, the information he's "received" could be legit, but not happen.

Edited by bacardimayne

Eh so a guy named Guns of Truth appears on twitter randomly and makes statements that have no credibility. Why do so many people fall for this shit every single time it happens? You would think that after the first thousand times somone claims to have inside info that people would learn not to fall for it...

Eh so a guy named Guns of Truth appears on twitter randomly and makes statements that have no credibility. Why do so many people fall for this shit every single time it happens? You would think that after the first thousand times somone claims to have inside info that people would learn not to fall for it...

While i agree in principle, I think he called a few things in the past. Again, I'm taking everything with a big grain of salt but who knows. If he's right cool, if not who cares.

I think its like tantric sex, working yourself into a frenzy but never quite gettin there. Then finally, when the climax comes, you blow your load and it makes the experience more enjoyable, so im told. :xmassrudolph:

I think it's more like fake orgasms.

A couple more from GunsofTruth. Now I'm convinced it's educated guesses and that s/he's a member of this board...

how realistic is a reissue of Chinese with correct booklet and possibly extra tracks?

At this point, it's not going to happen

CD reissue was almost a reality. Would have had bonus tracks & possibly DVD mini doc. It would have been a 'US Tour Edition'

Any plans for RIR warm up shows? Vegas? NYC?

No chance of formal US dates until the Azoff dispute is settled. If it happened it would be surprise gigs like Rose Club.

how reliable are you?

I can only be as reliable as the info I have. In the GNR world info changes frequently. But I do tell the truth as I hear it.

Of all the songs from "Chinese Democracy" which is the oldest? Slash and Duff took part in one of them?

Definitely none of them date back to Slash. Duff, maybe the germ of an idea evolved into something, but I don't think so.

any chance the new album is a double with the other 30 songs? USA tour?

Probably no US tour this year sadly. Double album has been discussed, but no solid plans...

... I would however say there's a very good chance you'll hear SOME new GNR this year, but it may not be in the form of an album

A couple more from GunsofTruth. Now I'm convinced it's educated guesses and that s/he's a member of this board...

how realistic is a reissue of Chinese with correct booklet and possibly extra tracks?

CD reissue was almost a reality. Would have had bonus tracks & possibly DVD mini doc. It would have been a 'US Tour Edition'

No chance of formal US dates until the Azoff dispute is settled. If it happened it would be surprise gigs like Rose Club.

how reliable are you?

I can only be as reliable as the info I have. In the GNR world info changes frequently. But I do tell the truth as I hear it.

Of all the songs from "Chinese Democracy" which is the oldest? Slash and Duff took part in one of them?

Definitely none of them date back to Slash. Duff, maybe the germ of an idea evolved into something, but I don't think so.

Probably no US tour this year sadly. Double album has been discussed, but no solid plans...

... I would however say there's a very good chance you'll hear SOME new GNR this year, but it may not be in the form of an album

Waht? If it's not in an album, propably we'll hear new songs in RIR 2011

how reliable are you?

Sounds like BS to me, I somehow doubt Axl already has a setlist planned out for RIR 2011. I do think we will see a US tour this year.

Why?

They just toured for the better part of a year and didn't play one new song ever, not one time.

Is a one off concert somehow more conducive to that occuring?

Why?

They just toured for the better part of a year and didn't play one new song ever, not one time.

Is a one off concert somehow more conducive to that occuring?

Yes. a one-off show during the biggest festival in the world, as well as this being several years after CD has been released, it's possible, it's always possible, actually. Especially with a spontaneous band like this.. why are you being pessimistic, I take it you're a fan of the band?

how reliable are you?

There is no 'inside info' right now. I would suggest not reading too much into any of this.