Top Posters In This Topic

To add fuel to the fire.

He said this on January 12, 2007:

Axl is now in New York working with Producer / Engineer Caram Costanzo,

Protools Engineer Eric Caudieux and newest member of the production

team Engineer/Assistant Dror Mohar. The team is said to be

on the final stretch and the mixing is due to begin in the begining

of February.

All of whom besides Dror Mohar appear in the album's booklet. Did we know about the other two before the start of 2007?

Edited by plonker88

I predict that "insiders" most of whom weren't even born when GNR ruled the world, will continue to post bullshit. Lawsuits preventing them from touring? Maybe too high of a guarantee prevents them from touring the US. Outside of NYC/LA, GNR wouldn't sell more than 5,000 tickets in most markets.

Regardless of age that guy knew what he was talking about. Thats a fact.

I'd say the fact that this guy quoted lyrics two years before the song was ever heard by the public should give him some credibility.

whos to say though, that some no name just registered at newgnr under the 'robin f~' username

for the attention and lulz

Whether or not you believe that the position and relationship of the sun,

Be rest assured that the zodiac has begun

?

Remember, these lyrics might be said over the top of other lyrics /during a solo/whispered etc that might not be a prominent feature in the song, look at shacklers/scraped, Axl always does heaps of layers of vocals, so who knows what itll be like..

How do you know Robin F is the same guy who posted the stuff on HTGTH?

Those Zodiac lyrics remind me of Hendrix's Third Stone From The Sun. Sounds like Axl has been hitting the bong. Can't wait to hear it.

He knows beacuse Robin F said he's the same guy.

Those Zodiac lyrics remind me of Hendrix's Third Stone From The Sun. Sounds like Axl has been hitting the bong. Can't wait to hear it.

Facepalm. Be careful with rumours, things can change then instead of blaming the rumour maker you blame Axl :(

Facepalm. Be careful with rumours, things can change then instead of blaming the rumour maker you blame Axl :(

You're right. Mantes thinks Robin F is the same guy because he said it, but I don't said I believe it.

The Axl Rose algorithm must be taken into account when it comes to rumors or any information pertaining to GNR activity.

"Robin F" guy is a bit off and a bit on and he is not me, if he says so, he is a liar.

The next album is done and was in that state since CD came out and it is all Buckethead//Brain/Finck material which the current band members play over, except trademark eyeliner guy.

It was supposed to come out exactly 1 year after CD, but Azoff's games killed it all.

Is why there is no USA tour too, he pretty much owns everything or he is heavily involved with the ones who do, all related to each others business.

Azoff's proposal was, reunite or I will destroy this band.

The current band members would rather want an album with new material out.

Axl isn't impressed by their efforts, Bumble is rebelling because of this, he wants the next album to have his writing on it for royalties.

Most insiders know he is in it for the money and as a career move collecting supporters for his solo career, he can't stand GnR music, is a fact, Axl knows this too but he needs him as long as Buckethead shows no interest in returning, which Axl still wants and tries to accomplish in different ways behind the back of the band, is also why he wants to push the unheard Buckethead/Finck material through on the next album, long sentence with wrong usage of commas has ended now.

Axl actually gave up on that after the Azoff thing, so he let it go and was content being a jukebox nostalgia act, which the band at the moment still is.

Axl wants to change that now.

So not all is a happy cakefest as you see it.

There are 3 remixes of CD (Axl, Brain, Dizzy-Pitman), big whoop.

DVD always has been on the agenda but the support from the company (which is Azoff's contact's lap dog) is zero, like in pretty much anything else the band wants to do, no support from any corner.

You already heard parts of "new" songs live that the current members wrote that Axl isn't impressed by, instrumental mellow versions and no shit, they will play unheard full songs one day.

So nothing new there.

And they say the stars don't look the same

I may have changed yet I have my soul to claim

;)

Rumor had it Chinese Democracy was going to be released in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.

It's a bit hard to stay optimistic about rumors with this band.

Axl's agenda is no longer about trying to outdo his last project. I'm sure he had considered shelving it indefinitely... The Beastie Boys are putting out a "Part 2" because they're not happy with how "part 1" turned out and going back to it later... or leaving it on the shelf.

If anything, the agenda is to not take another 15 years to put new music out. If he's already thinking of putting 6 or 7 songs that he's left half finished, the only big concern are the two legal things he has going on right now, but it's not like he has to step foot in a courtroom for either one.

"Robin F" guy is a bit off and a bit on and he is not me, if he says so, he is a liar.

The next album is done and was in that state since CD came out and it is all Buckethead//Brain/Finck material which the current band members play over, except trademark eyeliner guy.

It was supposed to come out exactly 1 year after CD, but Azoff's games killed it all.

Is why there is no USA tour too, he pretty much owns everything or he is heavily involved with the ones who do, all related to each others business.

Axl isn't impressed by their efforts, Bumble is rebelling because of this, he wants the next album to have his writing on it for royalties.

Most insiders know he is in it for the money and as a career move collecting supporters for his solo career, he can't stand GnR music, is a fact, Axl knows this too but he needs him as long as Buckethead shows no interest in returning, which Axl still wants and tries to accomplish in different ways behind the back of the band, is also why he wants to push the unheard Buckethead/Finck material through on the next album, long sentence with wrong usage of commas has ended now.

Axl actually gave up on that after the Azoff thing, so he let it go and was content being a jukebox nostalgia act, which the band at the moment still is.

DVD always has been on the agenda but the support from the company (which is Azoff's contact's lap dog) is zero, like in pretty much anything else the band wants to do, no support from any corner.

You already heard parts of "new" songs live that the current members wrote that Axl isn't impressed by, instrumental mellow versions and no shit, they will play unheard full songs one day.

So nothing new there.

;)

All Axl said over the past two years is that he's focused on touring for "Chinese Democracy". It's not like Radiohead where they had 2 albums finished and decided to space them a year apart. Azoff prob. feels like he's some miracle worker, because he got the Eagles and Van Halen to reunite, and thought he could pull off a hat trick with GNR.

It's a 2-5 million dollar lawsuit, depending on the story.. The only person who's going to feel anything out of this is Axl. Azoff's dealt with the frigging mafia back in the day, and he could care less if it was 50 dollars or 50 million dollars, he wants his money. Maybe Azoff should have turned GNR down if he knew he was going to be running Ticketmaster, but I'm sure he had no clue at the time he sat down with Axl.

GNR's not even on his radar except what he feels they owe him on the contract... he pulled a BS move by not representing them and pawning them off to one of his "underlings", but if he's taking on the entire ticket franchise in America, he wanted to get back to managing the Eagles and not dealing with any other band, and that's only because he's managed them for almost 40 years.

I don't doubt Azoff bullied GNR. He's also behind why Don Felder left the Eagles and why Mike Anthony didn't take part in the reunion (even though Azoff handles Hagar).

Azoff damn well knows what is in the contract he has the artists sign.

But there's no point in anyone rebelling against Axl to get songwriting credit... but if anything, that rebelling would be happening right in the middle of recording sessions and threatening in the middle of a session (or a tour) to quit. Why would anyone threaten on a break?

Youthinkso......your info sounds pretty plausable.

So what's your estimated time table on all this? Are they going to tour the U.S yet again with the CD tour? I'd think the only way to assure strong ticket sales would be to debut a new song or two on the tour - like they did in 02 with Blues, CD and Ryhad.

New album of old material, a remix CD, a dvd, and a new album of material from current band......when?

So nothing new there.

;)

You can tell this guy is speaking nonsense simply from what he said about Ron.

Ron isn't that type of guy and we all know it. And Axl being content with being a nostalgia act? Good joke.

You speak complete and utter nonsense my friend.

Guns N' Roses lives on.

So nothing new there.

;)

dude cut the shit already :fuckyou: