This is hardly news.

I've fucking remixed Chinese Democracy.

way to miss the joke there bud,

I was leading in with that, and then said

'Has DJ remixed chinese democracy?'

A kind of 'play' on words if you will :xmasschef:

heh

i get it

still, this thread is just paradise for wannabe insiders. if any thread has ever needed to be closed, it's this.

GNR cover of Symphony of Destruction would be nice.

Axl would hire Beltrami to extend the orchestra bit at the beginning of the song. Would make for a great B side to The General if that song is as metal as Baz said it was.

Edited by ITW 2012

GNR cover of Symphony of Destruction would be nice.

Axl would hire Beltrami to extend the orchestra bit at the beginning of the song. Would make for a great B side to The General if that song is as metal as Baz said it was.

It probably like Judas Priest meets Free Bird.

From what I gather Finck was dropped hints Slash was coming back after CD was out, by Azoff and his minions.

Obviously Finck didn't believe that but used that as an excuse to cut himself loose.

During that time GnR was inactive anyway, so he did his own thing away from the bull that was going on with Azoff and Axl. Azoff then dropped hints to Axl that Robin wanted to leave (which Axl didn't believe too I am sure, but the ones around him sure wanted to believe it) and when Finck was available again he was not called upon anymore and there were auditions going on.

He lives in his own magical world so it didn't phase him.

If that were true, do you really think Axl would refrain from using that in his countersuit ?

As regards the Bumble part : dude is probably making way more money TOURING with GnR than he would make from royalties with that band. Besides, his parts are already on the following record if it ever gets released. Sure, he doesn't have any writing credits but he will still be featured all over the album just like he was on CD ( he has more or less as much lead parts as Buckethead ). As regards hating GnR : can't comment on that, only HE knows how he feels about it but I highly doubt he would have gone through the pain of covering GnR back in the early nineties with Leonard Nimoy if he did think it sucked balls. On the other hand, other members, like Tommy Stinson have publicly claimed that they wern't fans of Guns n' Roses before joining. They all thought it would be pretty much a NEW band, and not an AFD jukebox and I honnestly can't blame them...

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Everything youthinkso said is very plausible, but I can make up a plausible story too...

That is true, he could prove its him by posting back on HTGTH with his old username. What he said does make a whole lot of sense though. His posted lyrics sound a whole lot better than the Zodiac ones:

And they say the stars don't look the same

I may have changed yet I have my soul to claim

Probably from Soul Monster(if its true).

The "Robin F" guy that posted on newgnr.com said that Brain is going to be drumming in 2011 for some US tour dates while Frank takes some leave, someone PM Brain about this. If he says yes, then it gives Robin F some credibility.

Either way though, i think its safer to assume we aren't getting an album next year, that way, if it does happen, we will be surprised and delighted, instead of it not happening and we be disappointed.

It's easy to spot the elephant in this case. This "Yoursoright" or whatever, is clearly a fake dude playing with us.

Robin F is just as clearly "the real deal".

Anyway, the plan was to release the second album THIS november and I'm sad it didn't turn out that way. We have a delay on our hands and in the GnR world, a delay can mean whatever.

And they say the stars don't look the same

I may have changed yet I have my soul to claim

Cool. About Zodiac, maybe the guy heard over the phone and couldn't listen well, or whatever...

Anyway, I'm gonna ask Brian.

Edit: Done, now we wait for the answer.

Edited by ManetsBR

It's easy to spot the elephant in this case. This "Yoursoright" or whatever, is clearly a fake dude playing with us.

Anyway, the plan was to release the second album THIS november and I'm sad it didn't turn out that way. We have a delay on our hands and in the GnR world, a delay can mean whatever.

How do you know Robin F is the real deal though?

How do you know Robin F is the real deal though?

Because over on NewGnr, he's quite specific. It's not that hard to tell a lie from the truth.

The "insider" here on MyGnr, is just a moron. NOTHING he says is news. It's just a twist on whatever available information we have at the moment.

After years on these forums, with similar things happening in the past (Mysterion, anyone?), you just get that feeling. Trust me, Robin F is the real deal.

I don't think he'll ever come back here.

probably not like the time he was chatting with the fans on all the boards but maybe in some other way

Like to yell at a mod?

:lol:

By come back, I mean come back as Dexter, he may check the forum sometimes, and even post under a different name.