THE OFFICIAL DEC 01/2010 Townsville, QLD (Australia) @ Reid Park Update Thread

gunsguy

I have a hard time believing that it could be anything other than CD II.

I bet you Axl starts really late tonight. He's probably asleep right now if his flight just got in this morning. I'm calling a 1 am start.

Korn will buy them a few hours. I imagine aussie crowds are pretty raucous.

Whole Lotta Rosie tonight or what? or is that too obvious.

and Nice Boys

and Suicide Blonde.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Promoter, Andrew McManus says, ‘this is a very exciting tour for us, I saw Guns N’ Roses perform in Helsinki earlier this year and I’ve never seen a bigger crowd, it was a wild concert with over 60,000 fans going freakin’ berserk! They were really well behaved and were there purely to give the band as much energy back as the band gave them, which believe me was a ton full! I got goose bumps hearing the crowd leave the venue all as one singing 'Sweet Child O’ Mine'.

There were like 15,000 people at Helsinki.... so I wouldn't take his promise of Guns being on time so seriously.

I have a hard time believing that it could be anything other than CD II.

I bet you Axl starts really late tonight. He's probably asleep right now if his flight just got in this morning. I'm calling a 1 am start.

Why the hell would be be carrying the album around with him at all, let alone across the world in a Haliburton?

Obviously he's carrying it around with him in case the muse strikes.

Everybody always covers AC/DC when they play Australia. I'd rather GNR cover INXS. Elegantly Wasted would fit the bill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2SRrUGW5Gw

Korn seem to have a ridiculously good drummer.

I think it's Ray Luzier. And in my humble opinion, he's one of the top ten rock drummers in activity. Check the excellent first (and sadly probably last) album from Army of anyone (also featuring Richard Patrick, Dean and Robert DeLeo)!