Urgent help with ticket purchase

Atlas Shrugged

Hey, I want to get tickets for the show in Sydney, however the only available pickup option is Venue or city box office collection, theres no way i can get to sydney on a thursday to pick them up from a city box office(cut off is thursday), so I am wondering if Venue pickup of tickets is available for this specific concert? I am having a hard time getting confirmation on this from the ticketek site. I desperately want to go but i need to confirm this as a lot of plans have to be made beforehand.

Is anyone else doing Venue pick up?

Edited by Atlas Shrugged

Hey, I want to get tickets for the show in Sydney, however the only available pickup option is Venue or city box office collection, theres no way i can get to sydney on a thursday to pick them up from a city box office(cut off is thursday), so I am wondering if Venue pickup of tickets is available for this specific concert? I am having a hard time getting confirmation on this from the ticketek site. I desperately want to go but i need to confirm this as a lot of plans have to be made beforehand.

cant you get them to do express/overnight delivery or perhaps venue pickup would be a better idea but Im guessing there will be big crowds outside the box office doing the same thing.

cant you get them to do express/overnight delivery or perhaps venue pickup would be a better idea but Im guessing there will be big crowds outside the box office doing the same thing.

unfortunately i left it to late to get them express mailed, and the only option is 'venue/city box office' which is fine, but it specifies that venue pickup may not be available for some events so im trying to confirm if it will be available for the gnr concert, as city box office will not be possible.

can you get hv to collect them for you? i think you're allowed to authorise a rep.

i dont think so, it states that whoever picks the tickets up must be the credit card holder and is required to supply photo ID.

bummer. sometimes they have provision for an authorised rep.. they did with another show i went to recently. read the fine print?

can you get hv to collect them for you? i think you're allowed to authorise a rep.

i dont think so, it states that whoever picks the tickets up must be the credit card holder and is required to supply photo ID.

bummer. sometimes they have provision for an authorised rep.. they did with another show i went to recently. read the fine print?

im just gonna ring them tomorrow(couldnt tonight they were closed) and if venue pickup isnt available I will have to hope and pray that a friend in sydney will buy them for me and i'll reimburse them later.

im just gonna ring them tomorrow(couldnt tonight they were closed) and if venue pickup isnt available I will have to hope and pray that a friend in sydney will buy them for me and i'll reimburse them later.

hope :krider: