Guns N Roses Sydney Dec 4- Anz STADIUM

Guest Gunns

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fuck. Watching them now, they're perfect! Can't upload till tomorrow, but I'll put them up. Audio is fucking a+ and they're HD videos shot from front row center... You'll see why this show was so fucking good!

Looking forward to it :)

Oh fuck. Watching them now, they're perfect! Can't upload till tomorrow, but I'll put them up. Audio is fucking a+ and they're HD videos shot from front row center... You'll see why this show was so fucking good!

You, sir, are a saint.

I'm pumped for Abu Dhabi now. Might get one of my parents to film it while I enjoy the show :P

You, sir, are a saint.

I'm pumped for Abu Dhabi now. Might get one of my parents to film it while I enjoy the show :P

DO IT :D

There was a window of oportunity for a new song to be played till the final of the year, that window was at the sidney show, I dont see it anywhere else, which most likely means the plans of a new album have sufered a delay.

Edited by LaRocker

There was a window of oportunity for a new song to be played till the final of the year, that window was at the sidney show, I dont see it anywhere else, which most likely means the plans of a new album have sufered a delay.

Good god, I hope you do not take yourself seriously.

Play a unreleased unheard brand new song to a full stadium with 50,000 where the vast majority was there to hear the classics? I don't think so.

Play a unreleased unheard brand new song to a full stadium with 50,000 where the vast majority was there to hear the classics? I don't think so.

Rio 2001?

Rio 2001?

That's different. They had to play something new in 2001..