Official Guns n Roses Concert T-Shirts (2010 Sturgis)

Monkey Rock

Pretty Cool stuff:

This is your chance to own the official GUNS N ROSES concert T from the Rock n Rev concert series held at Monkey Rock USA in Sturgis this year. Monkey Rock and the Rock n Rev concert series have been featured on Tru tv's Full Throttle Saloon series. This is the one and only official concert shirt sold at Monkey Rock and features a custom designed Guns n Roses logo along with the dates and the list of all the other concerts held at this legendary venue. These shirts sold for over $30 during the event and now is your chance to own a piece of history. This was the only concert venue that Guns n Roses played at in 2010 and the first in the USA in 4 years. Get yours now.

Concert T's

CIMG3244__28254_zoom.JPG

Edited by Monkey Rock

• 1 month later...

Wow those guys that run Monkey Rock are full of shit! I was at the GNR show in Sturgis and those tee's sold for $10 and they are so ugly most people didn't even buy them for that. I however bought 4. Not cause I liked them but for my collection. And for a friend across the pond. As happy as I am that I got to go too that show I don't really think Monkey Rock belongs in Sturgis. They are way too corporate for my liking.